Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2004, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Gabyyy - W.T.O Rules Against U.S.A. Gambling Policies

[/ QUOTE ] Right, they represent the planet Mars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I'm not the one that said the WTO was a country, that was you, I'm pretty sure I know what the WTO is, but it was obvious from your comment that you felt they were a country.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:59 PM

Default Re: gabbbyyyyyyy

[ QUOTE ]
How am I completely wrong? Perhaps you have missed the recent "Internet Funding Prohibition act" legislation that passed the house my a huge margin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stew, you beat me to it.

gabbyyyy, this was never passed into LAW

Get your facts straight........1 out of a 700 + (in regards to your posts) aren't good odds....almost as bad as that 2000/1 scenario that you ranted about some time back.

Husker
Old 05-22-2004, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How am I completely wrong? Perhaps you have missed the recent "Internet Funding Prohibition act" legislation that passed the house my a huge margin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stew, you beat me to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen you stupid FUKS, I never said it was passed into law. I said it was passed in the house, learn how to read. You see here in the U.S we have two branches of congress. One is called the SENATE. Can you say Senate? And the other is called the House of Representatives. For a bill to become law it must pass both branches and get approved by the president.

For Stew, who seems to have all the WORTHLESS info backing his stand, here is the link.

BILL PASSED 319-104 CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Jesus Christ, you assholes have a way of getting under people's skin.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stew, you beat me to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen you stupid FUKS, I never said it was passed into law. I said it was passed in the house, learn how to read. You see here in the U.S we have two branches of congress. One is called the SENATE. Can you say Senate? And the other is called the House of Representatives. For a bill to become law it must pass both branches and get approved by the president.

For Stew, who seems to have all the WORTHLESS info backing his stand, here is the link.

BILL PASSED 319-104 CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabbbyyy, you're right, I misread your statement, but the bill still has no control over actually gambling on the internet, which you allude that it does. It was stalled in Senate Committee, as I stated.

19. H.R.2143 : To prevent the use of certain bank instruments for unlawful Internet gambling, and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Rep Bachus, Spencer [AL-6] (introduced 5/19/2003) Cosponsors (2)
Committees: House Financial Services; Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs; House Judiciary
Latest Major Action: 6/11/2003 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.

http://www.congress.gov/cgi-bin/bdqu...Senate+Banking,+Housing,+and+Urban+Affairs)
Old 05-22-2004, 12:51 AM

Good, mission accomplished.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mispelled "by".

[ QUOTE ]
Listen you stupid FUKS,

[/ QUOTE ]

You mispelled F**cks.( it has a "c" just so you know)

[ QUOTE ]
...I never said it was passed into law. I said it was passed in the house, learn how to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but you implied it.I know how to read, you on the other hand have a problem composing your words into logical answers.

[ QUOTE ]
You see here in the U.S we have two branches of congress. One is called the SENATE. Can you say Senate? And the other is called the House of Representatives. For a bill to become law it must pass both branches and get approved by the president.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the refresher course. I understand the stages an act has to take in order to become a law,do you?If not, find an old replay of the,"conjunction junction, what's your function?" on PBS....this explains in childlike terms the steps that an act (there's that damn word again)has to go through before becoming a law.This is leading me to believe that you don't have the legislative process knowledge of a preschooler.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't speak for Stew, but if I remember correctly when all the "hype" was happening Stew and I were two that followed the act very closely.I'm sure you can find the thread in the archives.

Husker
Old 05-22-2004, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand the stages an act has to take in order to become a law,do you?If not, find an old replay of the,"conjunction junction, what's your function?" on PBS....this explains in childlike terms the steps that an act (there's that damn word again)has to go through before becoming a law.This is leading me to believe that you don't have the legislative process knowledge of a preschooler.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not called an ACT, it is called a BILL!. Like "I'm Just a Bill sitting on Capital Hill"

Come on man I am sure you are a nice enough guy, but can you please stop trying to make it like you know everything under the sun. Is there a slim chance that I know something you don't?

My real gripe is with Stew, I could post that the Sky is Blue and he would post a 3 page essay with works cited telling me how I am an idiot.

Hey Stew go back to your bottom of the barrel job at social security. I am sure they love jerkoffs like you over there.

Note to self: Never work for any branch of the government, unless you want to end up like Stew.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on man I am sure you are a nice enough guy, but can you please stop trying to make it like you know everything under the sun. Is there a slim chance that I know something you don't?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not not know everything under the sun....you've got me there, so i'll try and play nice. It's just that I can't help myself sometimes, you make it so easy. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess I'm still venting over being called an idiot.( I still don't recall calling you a moron)

Truce......for the time being.

Husker
Old 05-22-2004, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I understand the stages an act has to take in order to become a law,do you?If not, find an old replay of the,"conjunction junction, what's your function?" on PBS....this explains in childlike terms the steps that an act (there's that damn word again)has to go through before becoming a law.This is leading me to believe that you don't have the legislative process knowledge of a preschooler.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not called an ACT, it is called a BILL!. Like "I'm Just a Bill sitting on Capital Hill"

My real gripe is with Stew, I could post that the Sky is Blue and he would post a 3 page essay with works cited telling me how I am an idiot.

Hey Stew go back to your bottom of the barrel job at social security. I am sure they love jerkoffs like you over there.

Note to self: Never work for any branch of the government, unless you want to end up like Stew.

[/ QUOTE ]

Note to Gabbbyyy, you are right it is a bill, not an act, but the difference is miniscule. A Bill is a group of Federal Laws, when passed by the both Houses of Congrss and either signed by the President or passed over the President's Veto become law. An Act is the same thing pertaining to only one law. Get over it!

Now that you have decided to go personal and demean me personally, I will put an end to this and will not respond to you anymore. I never called you an idiot, moron or anything else of the nature. I certainly disputed and continue to dispute and disagree with your comments. You are the one calling me and other's names. I.E. fucks and assholes. You are once again factually inaccurate. Look at my posts in this thread, there is not one personally demeaning comment. It is unfortunate you have to stoop to such a level.

I apologize that you are jealous that I have a job with the United States Government and I have been personally responsibile for training over 200 people in carrying out the laws of the Social Security Act. I'm sorry that my job pays very well and I enjoy my job and that you do not have the same luxuries. Do you even have a job?

Finally, I'm sorry that you cannot make posts without erroneous information, spelling and grammatical errors.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Gabyyy - W.T.O Rules Against U.S.A. Gambling Policies

Yes. Our govt will bow down to the WTO every time. They will condemn the UN, but not the WTO.

You might as well come to terms with the fact that since we have allowed are economy to become so dependent on foreign goods, we are no longer in control of our own destiny.

What I find the most amusing is that the Republican party touts the "Personal freedom and responsibilty at all costs" line, but wants to stop people from playing poker for money online.

And yes I know, the dems are probably no different, but they aren't the ones calling the shots at the moment.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was it asinine when I posted the warning about Choice poker?

A blind squirrel get the nuts every now and then gabbbyyy.You were spouting your usual "the sky is falling" rhetoric....this one time out of countless accusations happen to come true.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you say countless accusations? What do you mean by countless? There was ChoicePoker, NightorDay, and Erik123. It doesn't seem countless to me.

Erik123 played mostly headsup and shorthanded and there were allegations that his brother Olle played on the same table as him and that they were helping each other. I don't have personal knowledge of this so I won't pass judgement on him.

But gabyyyy was right about the dumb criminal Mary and now NightorDay is gone.

Gabyyyy was also right about ChoicePoker. She tried to warn people, but some boneheads wouldn't listen. They were blinded by greed and they chased the 30% rakeback program and their money went down the drain. Those people who flamed gabyyy were the real morons.

Gabyyyy is a nice person who tries to help people. People should show more respect even if they don't agree with her.