Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 10-14-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: 11 question

[ QUOTE ]
I would probably call. I really don't think your up against a monster like AA, KK, or QQ. THe 11s might be bad, but I usually only see an all in after raises with calls. I think maybe a coinflip or better, most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I respect your opinion, but..... I have to completely disagree with you and for this reason. You said the 11's are bad but isnt it bad because you are going to call all of your chips this early in the tournament, last time I checked a tournament isnt won in the first 10 hands of a SnG.

If the player has any poker skill once-so-ever why would he put himself at risk this early for a "hopeful coin flip"?

I play to win, and you can't win in the first 15 minutes. So its pretty obvious and a majority consensus that you fold this early on. Now midgame, late game, the opinions will be completely different.

Seth

"I hope you re-evaluate and then concur, because concuring is for the best. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] "
Old 10-15-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: 11 question

fold. id rather be the pusher. not a huge fan of calling an all in as early as level 1 unless ive somehow raised a quarter of my stack into this pot.