Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-16-2005, 02:01 AM

Default eurobet bonus cashout problems

Anyone having problems getting their money credited back to neteller after cashing out the eurobet $600 bonus? It's taking them longer than usual to process this one...and it's making me a little paranoid because my friend told me eurobet froze his account because he got rakeback money deposited on there and they wouldn't let him take any of the money out. Just wondering if anyone knows what the typical time frame is for cashing out on eurobet now that things have changed with the site. Thanks.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: eurobet bonus cashout problems

no probs here, cashout complete ~24h
Old 12-16-2005, 12:23 PM

before the split, i use to have RB directly deposited there. it was also my main site. ive never had any cashout probs.

ive heard that if you use euro as a bank, i.e., not play there but have RB sent there, they make you play x amt of hands in order to w/d.

after the split, i cant say because i cant get the [censored] program to instal. something about a file is not win.32.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:44 PM

Had that problem to but my rakeback affiliate sent me a link to a download that actually worked...
Old 12-16-2005, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
before the split, i use to have RB directly deposited there. it was also my main site. ive never had any cashout probs.

ive heard that if you use euro as a bank, i.e., not play there but have RB sent there, they make you play x amt of hands in order to w/d.

after the split, i cant say because i cant get the [censored] program to instal. something about a file is not win.32.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hereīs the link I got after experiencing similar problems itīs from my affiliate though.... but it seems clean.
http://img0.eurobet.com/poker-client/eurobetpoker.exe