Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-09-2005, 10:01 AM

Default poker plex monthly 50% bonus

do the 250 hands now have to be raked at at least 20$ pot?
fck -that
Old 11-09-2005, 10:11 AM

Default Re: poker plex monthly 50% bonus

I've done the Plex $50 bonus on Nov.5th and it was still 300 dealt hands.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:25 AM

from the site:

Poker Plex gives every player $50 a month to play!

Every player will have the $50 added to their POKER account (not their ECASH account) after they have completed their 250th Hand of the month! It's as simple as that.

A raked hand is defined as any hand where at least $1 (or £/€, depending on the table) is taken as rake. For every hand the player is dealt cards, and the total pot is $20 or more, will be accounted as a raked hand towards each player’s bonus. Players do not have to contribute to the pot for the hand to be counted as raked.

Further to this, in every hand the player plays where the value is between $0.25 and $0.99 (or £/€, depending on the table) rake taken will count as 1/4 (one quarter) of a raked hand.

So don't delay, click on the link to the left to download and play at Poker Plex today!

Please note that only one bonus will be given per account, per computer, each month, and the promotion is valid between the 1st and last days of each month. Hands played in previous months do not count towards the total in the current
-----------------------------------------

this is unclear,1st it say 250 hands,doesnt say they have to be raked,

then it says "For every hand the player is dealt cards, and the total pot is $20 or more, will be accounted as a raked hand towards each player’s bonus. Players do not have to contribute to the pot for the hand to be counted as raked."

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] well i just emailed to get this cleared up,
Old 11-09-2005, 10:27 AM

when a poker site advertises a worse bonus clearing structure but people realize that the BETTER clearing structure still works, the WORST and DUMBEST thing you can do is contact them and alert them to this oversight.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do the 250 hands now have to be raked at at least 20$ pot?

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Every player will have the $50 added to their POKER account (not their ECASH account) after they have completed their 250th Hand of the month! It's as simple as that.

A raked hand is defined as any hand where at least $1 (or £/€, depending on the table) is taken as rake. For every hand the player is dealt cards, and the total pot is $20 or more, will be accounted as a raked hand towards each player’s bonus. Players do not have to contribute to the pot for the hand to be counted as raked.

Further to this, in every hand the player plays where the value is between $0.25 and $0.99 (or £/€, depending on the table) rake taken will count as 1/4 (one quarter) of a raked hand. </font>

For November, it took me less than 48 hours, two tabling at 2/4.

<font color="blue"> EDIT: Yes it is confusing. Looking at PTracker, I have 236 raked hands, and over 275 hands. Seems like they are still counting hands. -- I would hit it today, before they realize their software is not updated. </font>
Old 11-09-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when a poker site advertises a worse bonus clearing structure but people realize that the BETTER clearing structure still works, the WORST and DUMBEST thing you can do is contact them and alert them to this oversight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2005, 11:24 AM

" well i just emailed to get this cleared up, "

If this is a troll post, you got me. nh. well played.

If not, then, as John McEnroe would say "YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!" It's like playing a hand, then turning over your AA before the flop and explaining to the table that "I dont want you to make a mistake, so I'm gonna let you know what I have."

Unbelieveable [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] well i just emailed to get this cleared up,

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us know exactly what they say ... oh great, I intercepted the email from them to you:

<font color="blue">
Dear Person who saved us a lot of money:

Your account has been credited $50, on top of the $50 monthly bonus. This is our way of thanking you for letting us know that our current monthly bonus criteria was not updated properly. Those bonus whores will never know what hit them!!

Please note that we have also fired the programmer who was in charge of this update, as well as the customer service operator he was (let’s just say sneaking a quickie) with during this intense and important transitional period.

If you are interested in customer support, we have new opening. Also, we will also incorporate in-house operations checker-uper to the job position. Salary is negotiable - we have a great rake back deal!

Thanks.
Marco Servetti
Pocker Prex Team Manager
</font>
Old 11-09-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">
Thanks.
Marco Servetti
Pocker Prex Team Manager
</font>