Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 08:24 AM

Default GMT daytime poker

I live in London and often have opportunities to play during the day. Unfortunately the games normally suck on Pacific at this time.
I got thinking that this is perfect time for Australians/ Japanese etc to be playing since it is evening there. Does anyone know where they mostly play?
Old 12-06-2005, 09:04 AM

Default Re: GMT daytime poker

I've always assumed that they just don't play much online, as I've never seen many on the sites I play on. If they did have a secret hideaway I'd love to know where it is.

I'm from the UK as well, and I tend to play on sites that have more European players. Especially Scandanavians as they are a couple of hours ahead of us. Crypto, Prima and Tain skins are good for this. You won't get much action in the morning, but things pick up late afternoon. Early morning UK can be quite good on sites with more Americans. 9-11am our time is 1-3am their time (West Coast), and you can get some nice tired and drunk players.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:28 AM

I am an aussie and I play on heaps of sites

mostly afternoons Sat and Sun (US nighttime)

When I do play at night it is great to play against the English, Usually (and I am making a generalisation here) pretty fishy. Mention the Royal family and you can usually send em on tilt. Specially images the quuen and camilla in bed together.

As for the Asians I don't know where they play.

I have heard rumours of a secret asian poker room where you need to mishplonouch youl llllllrs in the chat box or you will be barred. Aslans only solly.

I have seen heaps of aussies on Pokerstars.

When I say heaps I mean more Aussies there than any other site.

Pacific is supposed to be a hit with the ashlans, don't know where I heard that so it's probably made up.

thats all

Dink
Old 12-06-2005, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

When I do play at night it is great to play against the English, Usually (and I am making a generalisation here) pretty fishy. Mention the Royal family and you can usually send em on tilt. Specially images the quuen and camilla in bed together.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, I wish it were so easy.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I live in London and often have opportunities to play during the day. Unfortunately the games normally suck on Pacific at this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!?!?!!