Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 01:12 AM

Default PP Beat, PA Hud, and BJ Button

Couple quick things. I deleted the BJ and sidebet buttons from my images folder for the PP Beta, and incidently, the next time I tried to a load a table, it told me that "missing a file needed, you should uninstall reinstall or contact customer service" something to that extent.

Not knowing, that it was the BJ button, i uninstalled both the beta and regular PP's downloaded again. When I went to load PA Hud, it said I was not registered, and it gave me a new product key. I e-mailed Josh, but why would my product id change when I downloaded a new PP.

Lastly, I have deleted all the images I could, and modded my PP Beta, but whenever I delete the bj_tablee_button file, my tables will not load. The most I can do is edit the image to be the same color as the table. Pretty shady on Party's part if you ask me. The Sidebet, Lobby BJ buttons all delete, but the table button renders you unable to open a table unless it exists.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:20 AM

Default Re: PP Beat, PA Hud, and BJ Button

Its a bug in the PP beta, they are looking into it!
Old 12-10-2005, 05:29 AM

josh will send you a new Key, it happend to alot of people. you don't want to delete the buttons, you want to resize them. If you don't know how, there are links to modified buttons in the original PP beta thread. On page 2 and 3 or something. get em from there. it will fix the problem.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
josh will send you a new Key, it happend to alot of people. you don't want to delete the buttons, you want to resize them. If you don't know how, there are links to modified buttons in the original PP beta thread. On page 2 and 3 or something. get em from there. it will fix the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was able to delete and mod everything I tried including all side bet bars and BJ buttons with the exception of the BJ Button on the table.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was able to delete and mod everything I tried including all side bet bars and BJ buttons with the exception of the BJ Button on the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the obsession with getting them off of there anyway? WGAF?
Old 12-10-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the obsession with getting them off of there anyway? WGAF?

[/ QUOTE ]

For one thing it is a pain in the ass when multi-tabling and you accidentally hit the BJ button.