Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 11-19-2005, 10:10 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night

[ QUOTE ]
The waiting in line jokes. You do realize that was the 1980s. People haven't waited in line for twenty years.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's when you ran out of bread!
Old 11-19-2005, 10:10 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chau Giang (not Zhiang) is the friggin' man, and don't you forget it!

[/ QUOTE ]
So, tell me about his current financial situation. Who's staking him these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chau Giang doesn't need to be staked. He plays in the big game because "pokah is nice, I ruv pray pokah!"
Old 11-19-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chau Giang doesn't need to be staked.

[/ QUOTE ]
You sure about that?
Old 11-19-2005, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Much like the bullies in middle school target the meekest kids

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 6'2 225 Lb's. He was 5'9 150 at best. I just think the money meant alot more to him that it did me and his emotions got out of control causing mine to to do the same.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chau Giang doesn't need to be staked.

[/ QUOTE ]
You sure about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh geesh, don't believe everything you read. Just because someone with 23 posts on this forum mentions that Carlos M. told him that Chau blew through a 23 million bankroll doesn't make it true!

Back in line with you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2005, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh geesh, don't believe everything you read. Just because someone with 23 posts on this forum mentions that Carlos M. told him that Chau blew through a 23 million bankroll doesn't make it true!

[/ QUOTE ]
He isn't the only person saying that.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He isn't the only person saying that.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he had 23 million to blow through (i.e. even if he did blow through it, he should have little trouble getting staked and staging a comeback).

Now, if he lost, say, 23 million rubles (what is that, $3.72 U.S.?), then I could see him being some kinda loser like you're portraying him (if that was his only bankroll).

To the OP, sorry for this crazy Ruskie hijacking your thread, some people can just be so rude at times. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2005, 10:58 PM

Why you bring Yakov into this?
Old 11-19-2005, 11:37 PM

Listen, you little bitch, you can make fun of me all you want (that's the only way for you to try to feel like a man, talking smack on the internet), but I draw the line when you involve Mother Russia. You have to resort to child-like tactics (like ear slapping) because you can't stand on merit. Your arguments hold no water. Come talk to me in a couple of years when you grow up. In the mean time, learn to play poker and fight.
Old 11-20-2005, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Listen, you little bitch, you can make fun of me all you want (that's the only way for you to try to feel like a man, talking smack on the internet), but I draw the line when you involve Mother Russia. You have to resort to child-like tactics (like ear slapping) because you can't stand on merit. Your arguments hold no water. Come talk to me in a couple of years when you grow up. In the mean time, learn to play poker and fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you've got a serious case of tilt. Besides, you started with the insults, I just took the ball and ran from there.

Naked Huggles for all! (that is how they settle disputes in "Mother Russia", isn't it?)