Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em

Old 09-28-2005, 03:44 PM

Default Re: I\'m back

[ QUOTE ]
David77, you were a great gimmick account, but you took it too far this time. You had some good potential, but you blew it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, now he's putting pacific down? he's blowing his affilate money.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:46 PM

Default i love you.

[ QUOTE ]
You were all probably wondering where I was gone. I was spending five days in the cooler which was more like eight thanks to the mods.

Like Steve McQueen in the Great Escape I had my baseball glove and ball with me and were giving them a pounding.

But the truth is that I decided to use my break to some good. Explore the world out there and I had quite an adventure......

I wanted to have a look at some other online poker sites. Enough people were dissing Pacific Poker that it made me want to see what else was out there.

Want name names but lets just say that in the noble empire there was a party in paradise.

It was on one of these sites that my adventure took off.

Was playing at a Hold Em table. Was watching for a bit and this player called 90210JAP was raising huge amounts pre-flop every hand. Was scaring everyone else away. I decided to play and was fortunate enough to receive K-K on the first hand.

Again 90210JAP raised pre-flop so I called. The flop came and I won with trip Kings. What was she holding but 7-5!

I asked her what she was doing and she said that 'I dont care, I am playing with my mother's credit card'.

We spoke some more and she was the daughter of a very well know Hollywood identity. She was giving poker a go and decided to play with her mother's credit card.

Her parents were divorced and the father paid for the card so the mother didn't care what how big the bill was or what it was for.

I couldn't believe this and kept on playing with this girl.

Some $25,000 later I felt bad about it. I was literally stealing her money and so decided to stop playing.

While we were playing we had exchanged email addresses and after we stopped playing kept msn-ing as well.

She suggested to me that I fly out to Beverly Hills and take her out to dinner with that money.

What could I do but agree.

So flew out to Cali and met this girl. I had done online dating before but this was the first time that I had ever met someone off a poker site.

We went out for dinner and chatted and chatted and chatted. Four hours later and the best date of my life had just finished.

Next day we went out again all day. It is amazing. I have moved in with her. Her father's network of contacts in this town means my screenwriting ambitions may now actually come to being.

I have never clicked with anyone the way I click with Melanie and to think none of it would have happened had I not stopped playing Pacific Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

really ravey dave gravey, i... love you. even though this post was i little.. unorthodox... wheres the shameless advertising of pacific? wheres the stupid bad beat, that WASN'T a bad beat?

and by the way, have you gotten a royal tomato lately?
Old 09-28-2005, 04:00 PM

Default Re: i love you.

I, second that. I love you.

Your hand analysis in this post is astonishingly elaborate.

May all your wildest dreams come true.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:33 PM

I f**ked her first.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:09 PM

shawn_p?
Old 09-28-2005, 09:15 PM

I think I've seen this guy's posts in another forum. Claims he's a lawyer?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]