Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 10-28-2005, 08:42 PM
slik slik is offline
Member

Default anyone else having pokertracker problems?

So a few weeks ago i updated my pokertracker to the 2.08.02 build, and that somehow changed my product ID, making me not able to be able to import any additional hands. I emailed Pat 3 times in the last week and he has not responded to any emails. He's pretty much ignoring me:
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 05:49:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: Yashar Darian <yashar@eden.rutgers.edu>
To: sales@pokertracker.com
Subject: pokertracker not working since i updated to 2.08.02

How come you are not responding to me emails? I altogether deleted version 2.08.02 on my desktop and installed an uptodate version 2.09.00 one. The product ID is 201924. Please give me a registation code for this product. As
I wrote before and below, version 2.08.02 changed my product ID.
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Yashar

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 23:29:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: Yashar Darian <yashar@eden.rutgers.edu>
To: Poker Tracker Sales <sales@pokertracker.com>

Hi Pat.

My pokertracker stopped working and says that I exceeded the 1000 hands once I updated it to the 2.08.02 version. My Product ID somehow changed to 225575 from 213950 when I updated to the 2.08.02 build. Can you please send me another registration code? I still have not updated the product on my laptop (reg code 202664) -- I'm afraid if I updat it, the Product ID of that will change too.

Thanks,
Yashar

Edited by Surfbullet (10/28/05 08:37 PM)
Old 10-28-2005, 09:28 PM
ptrack pat ptrack pat is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: anyone else having pokertracker problems?

I've emailed you every time with your new code, your email keeps getting bounced back to me as undeliverable. I have PMed you with the new code.

Would it have been so hard to go to the PT forum and contact me there instead of posting this stuff here? You can see I'm on there every day.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:52 PM
slik slik is offline
Member

Thanks Pat! Everything is good again.

I tried registering to post on the Pokertracker forum, but never would get the confirmation for registering, so I could not post. (perhaps this is also why I could not get your emails. And the fact that I saw you on there everyday coupled with not receiving a response after 3 emails made me jump to conclusions). Sorry for the miscommunication. And thanks again for the code!
Old 10-29-2005, 10:59 PM
ncboiler ncboiler is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]

He's pretty much ignoring me:

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubtful. Best service in the land.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:04 PM
OrcaDK OrcaDK is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
Doubtful. Best service in the world .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

I'm from Denmark, and Pat's service is excellent here too!