Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 10:32 PM

Default Poker tracker question

Hey all. I've recently gotten back into limit cash games after taking a hiatus for a while to concentrate on tourneys. For Party, there is a folder on your C: drive that collect hand histories. I've just been dumping these HH's into Pokertracker for my first several, 2-table sessions.

Today, I moved it up to 3 tables. However, only 2 of these tables were recorded in my HH folder. The other table was no where to be found. It had a name: Crash "N Burn . Maybe Party doesn't like table names with characters like " . Or maybe this folder can only pick up 2 tables max at a time.

Anyone else experience this? Do you Party'ers use the Auto-request HH feature in PT or just get your hands from this folder? Thanks.
Old 11-13-2004, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Poker tracker question

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else experience this? Do you Party'ers use the Auto-request HH feature in PT or just get your hands from this folder?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, haven't..try posting in the pokertracker support forum./I use the auto-import, I would guess most do.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:19 AM

i stopped playing at crash "n burn for that very reason.

it's probably a juicy game, since nobody that wants to keep poker tracker stats will play there.
Old 11-13-2004, 09:55 AM

Windows does not allow file names with double-quotes in them so Party can't write the file because they use the name of the table to name the file. So Party is probably trying to create the file but can't so nothing gets written.