Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Zwieg vs. I_Knockout_U Round 2

Funny after all the posts I still sometimes have trouble deciphering when you and el d are dicking around or being dead serious..
Old 11-22-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Diablo pmed me a few weeks ago:

"I realize that Mahatma is tilting, but you need to be super careful. The guy is insane. I'll say it again, insane. I know of atleast three people who he has hustled into playing for larger stakes, only to bankrupt them, taking everything they had including their houses and automobiles. I know for a fact that he has made atleast 40 million over the past 4 years playing on UB - dont forget that he was playing the big cash NL games in LA back when you were in 10th grade Algebra. Do you really want to mess around with a guy who drives a Caddilac Escalade with a License Plate "The White Freak"??"

I hope Diablo isnt pissed I posted this, but I just wanted to silence the people saying Prah only has made 5 million.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am cracking up in the middle of the law library as I read this. Thank you el diablo, and kkf for posting this
Old 11-22-2005, 02:09 PM

Well, he made $135,000 yesterday at 100/200, so thats like what, $49,275,000 a year?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, he made $135,000 yesterday at 100/200, so thats like what, $49,275,000 a year?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm struggling to find the purpose of this post. Was it meant to be funny? Sarcastic? Clever?
Old 11-22-2005, 02:13 PM

Horseshit. Interesting horsehit, but still horseshit.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:20 PM

Has anyone in the history of online poker really had Prahlad's number over the long run? There must be some player that he really doesn't like playing.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:22 PM

I wasn't lying when he said he had a 5M roll as of 3 days ago. I railbird the game, I don't have his exact quotes but the guy is a great player. He does have a high earning rate he also has a high as SD. Doesn't he have to pay taxes? Doesn't he have any other expenses? If he's quote on quote that good, does he kill live high limit games? Does he go broke there? I'm guessing no.

Does he drop money playing other games? I know for a while he dropped around 15-20 consecutive 5k HU matches on Stars. He dropped 350k last week to IKU. He's dropped a bunch to KKF. He's also made a ton from a ton of players. I also know he rebuys a ton until he starts raking it in.

Was the game this lucrative for him 3 years ago? I wasn't around rail-tarding back then. I know when i used to watch the 25/50 nl game back in the day he did rack it up. I also know there are a lot more players today willing to take a shot in that game then in the past.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone in the history of online poker really had Prahlad's number over the long run? There must be some player that he really doesn't like playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen a player named Green Plastic give him trouble on UB.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen a player named Green Plastic give him trouble on UB.

[/ QUOTE ]
During the infamous uncapped low stakes game, Mahatma was going off on many players including GP. His opinion is apparently that GP has simply never run bad and has been quite lucky for a long time but is not a particularly tough opponent. Others who were there can correct me if I'm wrong in this.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:46 PM

on pocketfives, I know Green Plastic claimed to have lost 38k in 45 minutes. I'm pretty sure that's running bad once in a while, but obviously in the long run he's quite a "winnar."