Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 05:33 PM

Default Re: What is \"the Maple\" (may be drug-related)?

Opium fits with "chinese drug", but is it leaves?

On a somewhat related note, it's been my lifelong dream to open up a 19th century-style opium den.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine being perfectly content to sit still for hours on end. Then, imagine that in addition to this tranquil contentment, your entire body is buzzing with this extremely comforting, warm fuzziness. Then, add to this an acute euphoria about life in general. Finally, twords the end, you drift off into a weird state somewhere between sleeping and being awake, except with full blown vivid dreams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I need some opium.

EDIT: 2+2 drug deal? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2005, 05:59 PM

I'm not so concerned about turning him in - it's a large firm, he's in a different office, and I've never worked with the guy.

I was much more concerned with the comedy of the entire conversation, which would (possibly) be enhanced if I knew what it was he was looking for, as he's an older guy (and very successful), so opium = very amusing, some sort of herbal remedy = not so amusing.
Old 11-11-2005, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine being perfectly content to sit still for hours on end. Then, imagine that in addition to this tranquil contentment, your entire body is buzzing with this extremely comforting, warm fuzziness. Then, add to this an acute euphoria about life in general. Finally, twords the end, you drift off into a weird state somewhere between sleeping and being awake, except with full blown vivid dreams.

[/ QUOTE ]

and it tastes like candy
Old 11-11-2005, 08:24 PM

and smells like wonderful potpori. Try it with a little bit of pot at the same time. You grow roots. Drink some absinthe with it and you get drukn and grow roots. All in all, opium is good. Just DONT get the fake ass red brick [censored]. Get the real black tar.

edit: I don't think opium is maple. Normally its just Opie from what I hear (as in "Hey man, is Opie Taylor is still chillin at your crib. Does he need a ride home?") or something along that line. I want to know what this is.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Wow. I need some opium.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It's fantastic. Can get itchy though, possible nausea. Other than that it's freakin fabulous.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

An then you wake up in an alley in Chinatown with some weird symbol tattoed on your arm.

[/ QUOTE ]

This flowed beautifully.