Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Re: Pay-Pro calls to verify second account.

[ QUOTE ]
Quick quesiton, but I don't see pay pro in the deposit options... where is this?

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Pay-Pro" is the name of the service that handles the deposits. Look at the blue bar at the top of the page. "Payments by Pay-Pro Cashier System".
Old 10-12-2005, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick quesiton, but I don't see pay pro in the deposit options... where is this?

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Pay-Pro" is the name of the service that handles the deposits. Look at the blue bar at the top of the page. "Payments by Pay-Pro Cashier System".

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for this clarification, but I'm still trying to get it through my thick skull... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What I think you're saying is that:

-Paypro is a company that works for party, handling their payments, etc.
(evidenced by: paypro being the merchant in neteller transactions, party support transferring you to paypro support if you need anything to do with transactions, and what you just said, of course)

So, I'm assuming that OP just made a second party account with the same neteller, and then paypro called him up and closed the first account?

SWEEEEET. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

--Dave.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:30 PM

Unfortunately, no. I couldn't use my neteller account because it was associated with my old account. I had to open a Firepay account to deposit. Pay-pro is Parties cashier company and you deal with them no matter which method you choose.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:33 PM

I can't wait for the re-match in Washington. Should be a good one.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, no. I couldn't use my neteller account because it was associated with my old account. I had to open a Firepay account to deposit. Pay-pro is Parties cashier company and you deal with them no matter which method you choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for hte clarification.

Firepay currently blows for canadian customers: they'll only let you hold a balance in $CDN, which increases transfer costs if you're moving around money to bonus whore, and they charge you to make a deposit to their account... it's a flat deposit fee... but still.

I'm thinking moneybookers might be the right way to go, if they'll let me hold a $USD balance. (If they even let you hold a balance.).

They're large and reputable, and they only charge 0.8% on conversion.

Also, they use the rates of the european central bank, which is sweet.

A long time ago, neteller charged no conversion cost but used really shitty conversion rates (which amounted to a 1.9% fee). Now they convert at good rates but they charge a 1.9% fee.

f-king fraudulent bastards. I obviously prefer greater transparency. At least they have decent customer support.

To me, depending on what moneybookers have available, though, they may be the people that get the rest of my business.

My fingers are crossed.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:42 PM

When I signed up for Empire a few months ago I got a popup telling me that they couldn't contact me and I should contact them in order to activate my account. I ignored it and they've never tried to get in touch with me since.

fwiw.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, no. I couldn't use my neteller account because it was associated with my old account. I had to open a Firepay account to deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's fine for the deposit (hopefully the only one you'll ever make), but what about the withdrawals? I don't think that Firepay is an option on their withdrawal page.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:13 AM

Yes this is a problem. I don't know why the f*ck Party makes Firepay a deposit option but not a cashout. I am going to either open a moneybookers account or close my old neteller account and open a new one.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes this is a problem. I don't know why the f*ck Party makes Firepay a deposit option but not a cashout. I am going to either open a moneybookers account or close my old neteller account and open a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

the withdrawal portion seems to be an issue now, does anyone know if neteller will allow you to close your account and re-open a new one? I would think it would need some sort of wait period, no?
Old 10-13-2005, 12:41 PM

What if you have a neteller account w/ Empire but not with Party. Can you still use the same account with Party?