Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Eurobet Log-In Problem

I currently have party poker and eurobet installed. After the automatic updates a couple weeks ago to both, I could not connect to eurobet anymore but I still could to party. When I double-click on it, it will start connecting then stop right in the middle of it. I have tried waiting for it, no luck. I contacted eurobet and they emailed me back. They said that sometimes they might interfere with each other because of them running off the same database or whatever. So maybe that is the problem. But I was able to run both without any problems. Note: I do not mean running them both simultaneously. I usually play one or the other during a session. I have already tried uninstalling both and no luck. What are the next steps to take? Anyone who could help would be much appreciated. I hope I am not going to have to reformat my comp when i really don't know how.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Eurobet Log-In Problem

I had the same problem. Here's how I fixed it:

1. Call up Eurobet and have them reset your password (they'll probably reset it to your username; NOT your screenname that appears on the tables).
2. Go to their website and log in using your username and new password.
3. Change your password to something 10 characters or fewer. This is important, as I almost always use very long passwords, and when I used something longer than 10 characters, I got this problem.
4. Try logging in via the poker client.

If this doesn't work, try uninstalling Eurobet and editing your registry (Start Menu-->run-->"regedit"). Specifically, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-->SOFTWARE-->Calculator-->Mode. Right click on the key named "UCID" and delete it. Then, reinstall Eurobet and repeat steps 1-4. Good luck.