Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: My car got keyed how should I respond, if at all?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the guy accidentally parked in 2 spots, it's not like he was purposely trying to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, no. Its pretty much impossible to "accidentally" park in two spots as long as its marked even remotely clearly. The OP explicitly states he knew he was taking up two spaces, so I have no idea why you'd make this argument.

The OP was late, but rather than accept the consequences of his actions, he shifted the burden to someone else. He doesn't deserve to get keyed, but he shouldn't be surprised, either. Saying that there were so many spaces that Stevie Wonder could have parked there makes it worse, and his thought that he'd only make his train if he saved what was literally 5 seconds only further highlights his lack of good judgement.

Besides, this is the guy that shattered a glass at a bar, threatening to cut some dude up because he looked at a girl funny, and brags about being on the "fast track" with some financial firm. I hardly think he deserves any benefit of the doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grabbed my girl friends ass under her skirt in front of me. I would never flip over a guy speaking to her. he put his hand under her skirt and i would still shatter a glass over his head or anyones who does that. And if you wouldnt defend your girl like that than you lack balls....
Old 11-10-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Learn how to park, or pay for your parking.

You took up 2 spaces, you deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]
im under the impression they werent "spaces", just an area where parking is permitted. if he was driving a truck there wouldnt be room for another car. should his truck get keyed? plus, being a bad parker is grounds for getting your car vandalized?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice one buddy!

you don't deserve it but jesus, you've been late to work for worse reasons that not alloting enough time to park your car.

park your car correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never to work late but have called out drunk sick....
Old 11-10-2005, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I play this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Throw a bucket full of pink paint on his front door and porch. Be sure to get the concrete driveway too so he'll always remember the fruits of his vandalism.

Not a good idea to act like a dick to strangers that know where you live.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:42 PM

Name: arod15
Loc: NJ
Favorite Athlete: A ROD!!! Who else?
Sexual orientation: Straight- but i would totally blow A-Rod if i got the chance, i mean who wouldn't. Rim job? Myabe- if he took me out to dinner first.
Favorite number: 13 Bitches!!! A rod's number. I waas gonna be arod1, cause i'm his number 1 fan, but some bitch had already taken that, so then i wanted to be arod13 in honor of him totally. But that was taken to. So finally i decided on number 15, but i know those 15 bithces before me don't deserve higher numbers, cause i am aRod's number 1 fan! When my ass hair gets thick enough, i'm a gonna shave the number 13 into it.
Favorite passtime: Taking up two parking spots so i can hurry up to get to stalking AroD.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He wasn't double-parked. He took up two spaces; there is a difference. Double-parked is much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, taking up two spaces is much more of a [censored] move.

Reason is, you know full well what you're doing, you just don't give a flying fu*k about anyone else.

Double parking is used for running into a store for a second or something. Still a [censored] move, just less so.

Personally, I always hock up the biggest, snottiest, tar-filled, phlegmolicious loogie I can muster and splat it right on their driver side window.

I also do that when people park next to me too close and their car is all angled like they just parked and jumped out, not caring about anyone else. Just like the original poster did. He knew what he was doing.....

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCSu*kingMyDi*k
Old 11-11-2005, 01:18 AM

Fu*king Gayrod.....
Old 11-11-2005, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Name: arod15
Loc: NJ
Favorite Athlete: A ROD!!! Who else?
Sexual orientation: Straight- but i would totally blow A-Rod if i got the chance, i mean who wouldn't. Rim job? Myabe- if he took me out to dinner first.
Favorite number: 13 Bitches!!! A rod's number. I waas gonna be arod1, cause i'm his number 1 fan, but some bitch had already taken that, so then i wanted to be arod13 in honor of him totally. But that was taken to. So finally i decided on number 15, but i know those 15 bithces before me don't deserve higher numbers, cause i am aRod's number 1 fan! When my ass hair gets thick enough, i'm a gonna shave the number 13 into it.
Favorite passtime: Taking up two parking spots so i can hurry up to get to stalking AroD.

[/ QUOTE ]

*chortle* (look it up, Gayrod)
Old 11-11-2005, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the guy accidentally parked in 2 spots, it's not like he was purposely trying to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, no. Its pretty much impossible to "accidentally" park in two spots as long as its marked even remotely clearly. The OP explicitly states he knew he was taking up two spaces, so I have no idea why you'd make this argument.

The OP was late, but rather than accept the consequences of his actions, he shifted the burden to someone else. He doesn't deserve to get keyed, but he shouldn't be surprised, either. Saying that there were so many spaces that Stevie Wonder could have parked there makes it worse, and his thought that he'd only make his train if he saved what was literally 5 seconds only further highlights his lack of good judgement.

Besides, this is the guy that shattered a glass at a bar, threatening to cut some dude up because he looked at a girl funny, and brags about being on the "fast track" with some financial firm. I hardly think he deserves any benefit of the doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grabbed my girl friends ass under her skirt in front of me. I would never flip over a guy speaking to her. he put his hand under her skirt and i would still shatter a glass over his head or anyones who does that. And if you wouldnt defend your girl like that than you lack balls....

[/ QUOTE ]

Gayrod, you sound like a real piece work.

And by 'work', I mean 'sh*t'.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:31 AM

Absolutely do not let this slide. At the very least, the guy deserves a broken window, although there are a number of factors to consider. How often do you use this train station? Is there other parking... ideally, you want to avoid retaliatory measures. I would just throw some baseballs through his window.

Edit: Keying his car back is also an acceptable solution if you know which car he drives.