Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Re: ($33) Who wants to be in my study group?!

yes it is. and you're more than welcome to join. It'll probably be a day or so before I think of a way to set this up, or of course we can just send random HHs to whoever we want, but i kinda wanna make it organized.

I'll keep in touch with anyone that is interested. And if you have ANY ideas on how to run this, make them known.

Jason
Old 12-17-2005, 12:03 AM

My AIM screen name is: "o o p k p k o o"

Feel free to IM me.
Old 12-17-2005, 02:12 AM

I too am interested in this. I play a lot of 33's and my results have been poor latley (about 6% roi over 2000 sngs) and I would really like someone to look over some of my HH's to spot leaks I dont see.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:12 AM

Hey guys,

This is a site that lets you post HH in a public domain so that registered users can see them. This is a pretty good way to share HH, but I'm not sure there is a way to make a private section where we can share our HH.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=faq
Old 12-17-2005, 04:35 AM

Does this 'study group' involve sitting around in a big circle 'pasterbating'?

If so.....I'm DEFINITELY IN!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yugoslav
Old 12-17-2005, 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in. How much time should it take to review a complete SNG HH? One guy I hired to do mine spent rought an hour per but gave reads on all the players. Seeing him develop reads helped a alot.

That said I can't afford to spend that much time reviewing everybody elses... Maybe we can set up our own forum somewhere and post hands to each other? Like a clan/guild forum or something. Also VERY interested in pooling pokertracker HHs together so that we'd have more reads via HUD when we sit down at an SNG.

Not willing to give up 1k SNGs for somebody's 75, but maybe we can work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol one hour to go over a single HH!! More like 5-15 minutes max, depending on the length.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in. How much time should it take to review a complete SNG HH? One guy I hired to do mine spent rought an hour per but gave reads on all the players. Seeing him develop reads helped a alot.

That said I can't afford to spend that much time reviewing everybody elses... Maybe we can set up our own forum somewhere and post hands to each other? Like a clan/guild forum or something. Also VERY interested in pooling pokertracker HHs together so that we'd have more reads via HUD when we sit down at an SNG.

Not willing to give up 1k SNGs for somebody's 75, but maybe we can work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol one hour to go over a single HH!! More like 5-15 minutes max, depending on the length.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn.. maybe I shouldn't have paid him by the hour then. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2005, 04:51 AM

You guys might try getting in touch with gildwulf. He started something like this up a while back, not sure if it's still going or not. Anyway send him a PM, there's already a board set up and everything where people were supposed to trade high volumes of HHs.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:53 AM

That's just wrong. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Shooby
Old 12-17-2005, 05:38 AM

I'm in. I've got just over 600 22's logged and have been getting my ass kicked lately. Could be variance but I want to find out.