Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 06:36 PM

Default Issue with MultiPoker Counting of Raked Hands

I deposited $100 today using OCT05RELOAD1 and need 2000 raked hands to clear the bonus.

I have been 4-tabling NL $25 full tables and PT says I have played 732 hands and had 480 hands that were raked .05 or more, 343 hands raked .10 or more.

MultiPoker's bonus status page says I have played 408 raked hands (difference of 72).

Is this a normal discrepency or is their an issue for MultiPoker to resolve?

Dave
Old 10-02-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Issue with MultiPoker Counting of Raked Hands

I just checked my hands against Multi-Poker's bonus page and I was a little off too. But, I dont think they didnt credit some of my hands, Im pretty sure you (and me too) are seeing all of your hands in PT inlcuding ones where you are sitting out. So your not getting a raked hand on Multi but you are on PT. Now if you filtered PT for the ones where you were sitting somehow and still are getting different numbers then I might email them. Hope this helps.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:13 PM

I'm surprised so many hands are not meeting the raked requirement. Wouldn't a $1 pot be 5 cents rake and therefore every hand would be "raked" except for those folded to BB? You are showing only about 60% being raked
Old 10-02-2005, 10:06 PM

I posted about this last month. Someone pointed me to a line in the T&Cs indicating that raked hands counted when the rake was $.10 or the pot was $2.00 at NL/PL25. I also noted that I had more hands creditd as raked by Multi, than showed in PT as being raked for $.10 or more. I assume that we are getting some partial credit for the hands that only rake $.05.