Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help

Old 09-24-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Can\'t get to cashier on crypto

Nut sure what happened. But the cashier just will not load for me on interpoker or pokerplex.
It stalls out and then I get the message from explorer 'action cancelled. internet explorer was unable to link to the web page you requested. the page mght be temporarily unavailable'

I was getting to the cashier just fine at one point....then I was no longer able to just a few minutes later.

connection is fine...I can play on any of the tables or whatever.
norton-security and firewall is off.

Have tried clearing cookies as well as even reinstalling interpoker (although I didn't uninstall the old version....so maybe I'll try doing that).

I remember having some sort of virus or trojan or something before where I couldn't get to a specific page (it recognized that page-name and wouldn't let me to it).
I suspect something like this might have happened again but is just denying me access to the crypto e-cash page.

Would a system-restore be helpful?
Suggestions welcome.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Can\'t get to cashier on crypto

Well...since there have been 5 whole views on this I thought I would provide an update for the masses.

I toyed around with it for several hours but was still not getting to the cashier page.

I ran ad-aware and it found a couple of threats it didn't like and quarantined them....and my cashier-page now works again finally (and surfing is going much faster too).

So it looks like I had some sort of virus/trojan/worm or something that was getting in the way.

Oh happy day...I can get on the crypto cashier's page again (at least for now).
Old 09-25-2005, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Can\'t get to cashier on crypto

Hi Bob I'm a regular player on Crypto and I find this happens a lot. I think it just goes down for a few hours, I doubt if it's a problem with your PC.