Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Re: $100+9s back to the $10s

[ QUOTE ]
I just thought it was weird that I berated the berator and I got berated by the originally berated person. In fact I will never defend somebody who speaks broken english ever again, because suddenly I get involved in a thread and end up being the stupid teenager that hijacks a thread. Btw Ogre explainin someone that when u steal blinds in the bubble u will ocasionaly get called by QT is a pain in the ass....gl with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

First point: If it was the once reason ( I doubt about that, of course ),well, you should try to share your ideas in another way.

Second point: It was not QT but QJ, so may be, before berate me because I don't write well, learn to read before.

Third point: I had yet few times AK called preflop by QJo, and if my sample is a wrong one, I was hoping a clever answer like " I never get called by QJo preflop, and I played 2000+ games, I can't believe you on the QJ hand "
Old 08-13-2005, 12:00 AM

Default What smoking cannabis make

OK, I WAS TOTALLY OUT ...

It's amazing how I can be in a wrong way sometimes ...

Well I present my excuses to what happen after this misunderstanding from my part.

If something appears to be obvious that I'm wrong, do not hesitate to tell me. Coz I am easily willing to push all-in when I shouldn't sometimes.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe that was harsh...anyway I hate when ppl berate others who dont speak enlgish as a native language.

[/ QUOTE ]
I speak good enlgish too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just thought it was weird that I berated the berator and I got berated by the originally berated person. In fact I will never defend somebody who speaks broken english ever again, because suddenly I get involved in a thread and end up being the stupid teenager that hijacks a thread. Btw Ogre explainin someone that when u steal blinds in the bubble u will ocasionaly get called by QT is a pain in the ass....gl with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to chill out and stop being defensive. Obviously people have said things to you in the past about your English and in the past and it has you defensive, but Octaveshift was in no way "berating" or even criticizing the other poster.. he simply asked if he was Japanese. You were the only one being an ass there.