Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2005, 02:12 PM

Default READ! garbled phone message from unknown poker site, (bonusbonus.net?)

has anyone recently received a phone call message from a poker website. This unknown site left me a message about some recent purchase I made at there website ( I haven't bought anything online in weeks). They told me to call them back at 866-_________ and then the message cuts out on my machine. I *69 them, and found the caller's number to be 206-203-5004. There is a recorded message there telling me to call 350-50-509 (WTF???). I tried calling a few permuatations with no luck. If this isn't bonusbonus.net (thats the only site I have been to recently giving out my phone number info) I'm scared I might be a victim of identity theft again. Somebody please help.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:42 PM

Default Re: READ! garbled phone message from unknown poker site, (bonusbonus.net?)

Maybe it's one of yer friends [censored] with you.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: READ! garbled phone message from unknown poker site, (bonusbonus.net?)

I just googled the 206-203-5004 phone number and it looks like its Party Poker's customer service number.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:02 PM

I got one from Poker Host. I could hardly hear the woman talking. If it weren't for some of my forum tourneys there I would never play at the place.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: READ! garbled phone message from unknown poker site, (bonusbonus.n

i did a reverse lookup on whitepages.com and found it to be a Seattle, WA based phone number and the registered carrier is International Telcom, Ltd. - Wa. I guess google was the way to go. I haven't deposited at party for over 3 weeks, I wonder what purchase they were refering to. Thanks for your help guys, I didn'y think to google the phone #. I guess I don't have to cancel my credit card again.