Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Mike Haven\'s our messiah?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently he's been made a user moderator. I wonder how many there are gonna be?

[/ QUOTE ]

ISOP names were green when they were working on it. It is probably green because of the contest he is currently running.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, possibly. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't keep up with everything that happens in this forum, that's part of the reason why I posted this thread, so I could hear what others had to say and maybe clear it up.

Guess I was getting excited over nothing. But after doing a search I've seen that I'm not the only one...it's all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who read the zoo more than once a week are dumb. I'm not surprised they'd spread wild conclusions around w/o thinking about it and without asking mike why his name is green.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently he's been made a user moderator. I wonder how many there are gonna be?

[/ QUOTE ]

ISOP names were green when they were working on it. It is probably green because of the contest he is currently running.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't keep up with everything that happens in this forum, that's part of the reason why I posted this thread, so I could hear what others had to say and maybe clear it up.

Guess I was getting excited over nothing. But after doing a search I've seen that I'm not the only one...it's all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who read the zoo more than once a week are dumb. I'm not surprised they'd spread wild conclusions around w/o thinking about it and without asking mike why his name is green.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori & I were the ones who made posts on the topic. Both of our posts were questions, not statements of fact.

Freakin
Old 05-27-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori & I were the ones who made posts on the topic. Both of our posts were questions, not statements of fact.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not read the thread. My response above was geared more towards the OP.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the OP until I posted that last response [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I can see what you mean.

Freakin
Old 05-27-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the OP until I posted that last response [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. I can see what you mean.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SORRY, okay?
Old 05-27-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SORRY, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

<3
Old 05-27-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He isn't running any contest.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:45 PM

But hold on, the plot THICKENS!

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Is Mike Haven a user mod? new [Re: stabn]
#2495550 - 05/27/05 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Was it allowed to moderate anything other than ISOP threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

It had the power to moderate all the forums, and ban/unban users from all of 2+2. However, it was agreed upon that it would only be used in the ISOP forum. I would wager that anyone in green has similar moderation powers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, there is supposedly ANOTHER green poster.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:47 PM

I consider this to be a fairly contest-like activity:

shares in granny for WSOP thread
Old 05-27-2005, 05:55 PM

See Haven's new post in the internet forum Haven