Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-24-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Idol roll call

There is a ~5 point spread between their buy and sell prices. It is unlikely that anything wild would happen tonite that would make this a profitable venture. The risk is far greater than the reward with the juice you'd have to make up.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is a ~5 point spread between their buy and sell prices. It is unlikely that anything wild would happen tonite that would make this a profitable venture. The risk is far greater than the reward with the juice you'd have to make up.

[/ QUOTE ]

precisely

my advice was for some that might have thought about selling a few before the decision is announced and the possibility that he will lose 5 or 6 points unless he shines much, much brighter.

bo should win this thing easy imho, but we can't forget that carrie is the most talented second best that idol has ever, or will ever see.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:21 PM

I don't understand any of this at all. I think there was only one week (last week) where Bo was better than Carrie.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand any of this at all. I think there was only one week (last week) where Bo was better than Carrie.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, simon agrees with you and so do many. this is all speculation of course, but i can say that i don't agree with your performance assessment. i think there was a week that they were all boring, other than that, BO has not gotten any judge criticism, but carrie has been getting a bunch lately. certainly carrie could still walk away with this thing. if that was not the case, she would have no sell value. i just think BO is the nuts and has been more consistent and his no band performance last week blew away the futures market investors. i'm certain that song was the reason in the shift. therefore, it could easily turn back (but it won't)

i think BO has been holding back. tonight should be an amazing show and the line will perhaps be more clear to simon (and you)
Old 05-24-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that there will be a price correction this evening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like this is already happening...on TS at least. Bo buy was at around 70, now it's at 62. Sell has dropped a similar amount.

Oh well. I would've got out at 70, but now I'm just going to wait it out and collect.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:16 PM

wow so far the first performance from each have been really disappointing imo.