Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Re: Curtain\'s HH files- Central repository for all of us to view?

Kinda like Shadow's post I think, no reason for it to be at top. It's not a forum thing, it's a curtains thing. The stickied stuff, imo, should only be things that important to read, in the sense that you f up the forum if you don't know the content, not in the sense it's important to read if you want to get good. That and forum events like the weekly trout games.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:09 AM

As Pergesu said, one of the very reasonable conditions under which Curtains shares his HHs is that they not be given to anyone else. So a central repository idea is out.

As to the other part, are we really dummying ourselves down to the point where nobody can do anything on their own?

As I'm sure many other players do, I keep records of my games, statistics, noteworthy hands, and I also keep a binder with important charts and posts that I have printed up. Does everything have to be spoonfed? If the Curtains hands are of interest to you, print them up, save them to your hard drive, whatever. We're all reasonably intelligent, I'm sure that we can figure something out on our own.

Also, IMO, the Curtains posts should not even be stickied UNLESS he gives the okay. IMO again, he is providing an invaluable service to all of us and we should respect whatever his wishes are on this subject.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:25 AM

to the OP, absolutely not. The HHs I send are only for the person I send it to. If I find that people are sharing the entire HH's I will stop the project all together.