Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2005, 12:21 AM

Default OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

So I requested a cash-out on November 12. The typical time for a cashout request to be processed is around 24-48 hours, no? (the cashout was made to Neteller). So I call support and they say the account is "under investigation", they ask for a copy of a driver's license, so I go along with them and send them a copy. Two days later nothing has happened. After numerous calls to their investigations department I finally come to find out that they have irrefutable evidence that my account actually IS under the control of "AI". They say they have sent 20-30 pop up messages (the ones where they screw with the letters so bots cant interpret and you type the word in), they also say that on numerous occasions I have made actions at 4-5 tables simultaneously (like within mili-seconds), they also try to convince me that they have talked to a person "associated" with the account and that they have admitted to a "BOT" being in use.

I am not a BOT, I have never used a BOT, I wouldnt have the slightest idea of how to create a program or even where to find such a program.

So now (after I deny said charges) they send the situation to the next level for further investigation.

Comments/suggestions?

I am just venting because I was also a jerk and the acccusation is crazy so I really would like some advice.

thanks.