Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 09:07 AM

Default Re: Biggest Reasons Kerry Lost in 2004

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF....I just popped in here for an update on the hurricane, and the number one thread on hte page is this? WTF is wrong, get over it already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since anyone can bump any thread to the top, you think it is fair to judge the forum based on what the top thread is?

I notice you failed to contribute to any of the many NO related threads on the front page after you made your above post. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The liberals will never give up talking about 2000 and 2004, because they just can't believe that the American people didn't want them to run the country. Hence, the results must be a conspiracy. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"the" american people? Oh yeah mean, little over half (and not even that much) of the american people? Either way, next election should be intresting, I think it will still be a much closer race than it is now. But you never know, if a guy I didnt really even like as a Democrat could get that close to winning against an incumbant during war time, while also not sticking up for himself and having a shaky record...the next election should be intresting.

Also, these threads are always intresting to read, liberals and neo cons jabbing at each other semantically both w/ spin machines going full blast.