Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2005, 03:13 AM

Default Negreanu, The Wynn, and the Big Game.

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about whether the Big Game would move from the Bellagio or not. Although I have read that Negreanu plays in it, I am not sure he is quite the regular that the Brunsons, Reese, Greenstein, Ivey, etc. are (I'm not even positive about all of those). Even if he was/is, would that be enough to move the game anyway? Of course I'm not looking to play in it, just curious [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW, I did do a search on this and didn't find anything so if there has been mention of this before, please be kind. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:53 AM

Default Re: Negreanu, The Wynn, and the Big Game.

Hi newbie514:

I was briefly in both rooms tonight. The Bellagio had a $2,000-$4,000 game going and Wynn had an $80-$160. I don't believe the ultra high limit game will move to Wynn.

best wishes,
Mason
Old 04-30-2005, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Negreanu, The Wynn, and the Big Game.

With the reopening of the Bellagio's Poker room, I really doubt the game will move. The Big Game now has its own room that is really private. I have been to the Wynn's new room (just walked through) and even though they claim to have a high limit area, I dont remember it. It might be as private as the Bellagio and I just wasnt looking for it.
If it did move, I would be worried if I was Daniel. From his posts he seems to do fine in the game but he doesnt play in it as much as the others. If it moved it might seem though they were chasing easier competition (I doubt this is true though).