Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2004, 12:37 PM

Default Re: Why you should NEVER trust NEVERWIN!!!!

Sorry about the vague post. The whole thing is gay, and i just slapped on the bare minimum to get the job done of exposing neverwin for what he is. Anyway, for clarification, RhondaLove is a party poker account under Dustin Woolf's name (Neverwin). Spyder44 used to play on the RhondaLove account because he did not have a party account at the time and he and Dustin were roomates at the time. This happened for a few months so most people began to associate RhondaLove with Spyder44 not realizing that it was actually Dustin Woolf's account. Anyway, as time go's by they are no longer roomates, and now Dustin is playing under the RhondaLove account again, and Spyder plays under a different name on party. Well, Dustin decides to take advantage of the fact that many of Spyder's friends think that RhondaLove is spyder, and tries to take advantage me by trying to get me to transfer me money to Neverwin on pokerstars (assuming that i'm not going to question anything and quickly transfer money assuming it is spyder). Because I'd heard Neverwin had been trying to con people like this i was immediately skeptical, and because i had all the hand histories stored on my computer i figured i'd expose the rat for what he is.

-Edward Moncada
Old 12-23-2004, 02:09 PM

Default I thought neverwin was DumbAnimal on PP . . .

No?
Old 12-23-2004, 03:09 PM

Default Re: I thought neverwin was DumbAnimal on PP . . .

Neverwin is dumbanimal on Ultimate Bet. A guy named Devon (who knows both Spyder and Neverwin) is dumbanimal on PartyPoker. Spyder occasionally plays on dumbanimal on PartyPoker. Spyder quit playing on RhondaLove a long time ago (I guess when he and neverwin quit being roomates).
Old 12-23-2004, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry about the vague post. The whole thing is gay, and i just slapped on the bare minimum to get the job done of exposing neverwin for what he is. Anyway, for clarification, RhondaLove is a party poker account under Dustin Woolf's name (Neverwin). Spyder44 used to play on the RhondaLove account because he did not have a party account at the time and he and Dustin were roomates at the time. This happened for a few months so most people began to associate RhondaLove with Spyder44 not realizing that it was actually Dustin Woolf's account. Anyway, as time go's by they are no longer roomates, and now Dustin is playing under the RhondaLove account again, and Spyder plays under a different name on party. Well, Dustin decides to take advantage of the fact that many of Spyder's friends think that RhondaLove is spyder, and tries to take advantage me by trying to get me to transfer me money to Neverwin on pokerstars (assuming that i'm not going to question anything and quickly transfer money assuming it is spyder). Because I'd heard Neverwin had been trying to con people like this i was immediately skeptical, and because i had all the hand histories stored on my computer i figured i'd expose the rat for what he is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what was the middle part?
Old 12-25-2004, 06:19 PM

Inadvertant bump.

Spyder responded to all of this at neverwin's site, saying this was "a private matter between Dusty, Ed, and (him)."

Now that it's been made a public matter, and now that Spyder's response clearly implies that something untoward has taken place, my question is this:

Do you have any idea what all of this has done (or might do) to the $100/200 game at Stars? I mean, who wants to play against a bunch of guys all playing common accounts and sharing their bankrolls? Especially if there are issues like these going down.

Anyway--there's definitely better games to play in, all things considered.
Old 12-26-2004, 12:52 PM

wow, rhondalove! a big time clown in the 15/30 a year or so ago.
Old 12-26-2004, 04:24 PM

How can it do much to the 100/200 game? That's gotta be the worst equity game on the net as is. Not like it can get much worse.
Old 12-26-2004, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can it do much to the 100/200 game? That's gotta be the worst equity game on the net as is. Not like it can get much worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not MUCH worse, but certainly it could get worse.

There are times when the lineup is pretty good. I was simply saying that you don't want to absolutely eliminate the possibility that you stick your head in and it's a great lineup.

But you're generally right--this would be the game where I would be least concerned about such a thing.