Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-17-2005, 06:05 AM

Default Banging hot smart chicks

Hear is my situation. I moved to San Francisco about a year ago. I had success banging chicks from the company i used to work for.

However, i've recently left this job, and am living with buddy who works for a law firm in burlingame (short drime from SF). He originally had a really hot girlfreind, who was youngish (22) and obviously stupid. However, her friends were very hot.

I managed to hook up with some of her friends, (playing the drunk coool roommmate rool).

Now, hot girl leaves the scene. Rommate lands another hotty, CAL grad student (i know rare). However she has very few hot friends, although a couple.

How can i nail these chicks? My normal game is getting really drunk, telling some stupid jokes, and pullin the one nighter, however, i'm not sure this will work with thses grad students.

Any advice on what angle i should persue and why would be great.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:11 AM

Default Re: Banging hot smart chicks

If they drink then the same old game works. If they don't drink then you are in trouble.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:14 AM

What pokergrader said.

Successful grad students, even smoking ones, are even more cock hungry when drunk.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If they drink then the same old game works. If they don't drink then you are in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree to a point with this. However, i get much more drunk than the average joe. In this point, i find it may be critical to trick villain into a glass of wine and some stupid intelllectuall tlak of some [censored] i dont know of.

I'm looking for maybe a trip report from some random drunk guy who landed a brain (who's hot) and who he prevailed to victory,
Old 12-17-2005, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd never try to hook up with a chikc that doesn't drink. Not looking for a girl friend, looking for a one nighter,
Old 12-17-2005, 07:01 AM

#1. Smart women don't appreciate guys who obviously objectify women. Change your attitude in this respect and your chances shall improve.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...

#2. Smart women appreciate men who do not spell like you do...

[ QUOTE ]
girlfreind

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you don't have a girlfrEI???nd.

[ QUOTE ]
Rommate

[/ QUOTE ]
NOPE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
thses

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.

[ QUOTE ]
persue

[/ QUOTE ]
SWEET!

[ QUOTE ]
However, i get much more drunk than the average joe

[/ QUOTE ]
NOFUCKINWAY!!!

[ QUOTE ]
intelllectuall

[/ QUOTE ]
Not so much in your case.

[ QUOTE ]
tlak

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I love it when, after boning, I have a great TLAK with a hot, smart girl.

[ QUOTE ]
chikc

[/ QUOTE ]
She will ADORE you for referring to her as a "chikc" -- ESPECIALLY if she's "intellectuall."

#3. How about this...go out and meet women ON YOUR OWN -- instead of pawnshopping your roommate's girlfriend's friends. Grow some balls and just go talk to women on your own level (like, at the Special Olympics or the Betty Ford Clinic)...especially NOW that the readily-available friends of your cool roommate's girlfriend are CLEARLY out of your INTELLECTUALLLLLLLL range.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:28 AM

don't forget the first sentence, the worst offense of them all!
Old 12-17-2005, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#1. Smart women don't appreciate guys who obviously objectify women. Change your attitude in this respect and your chances shall improve.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY...

#2. Smart women appreciate men who do not spell like you do...

[ QUOTE ]
girlfreind

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you don't have a girlfrEI???nd.

[ QUOTE ]
Rommate

[/ QUOTE ]
NOPE!!!

[ QUOTE ]
thses

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.

[ QUOTE ]
persue

[/ QUOTE ]
SWEET!

[ QUOTE ]
However, i get much more drunk than the average joe

[/ QUOTE ]
NOFUCKINWAY!!!

[ QUOTE ]
intelllectuall

[/ QUOTE ]
Not so much in your case.

[ QUOTE ]
tlak

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I love it when, after boning, I have a great TLAK with a hot, smart girl.

[ QUOTE ]
chikc

[/ QUOTE ]
She will ADORE you for referring to her as a "chikc" -- ESPECIALLY if she's "intellectuall."

#3. How about this...go out and meet women ON YOUR OWN -- instead of pawnshopping your roommate's girlfriend's friends. Grow some balls and just go talk to women on your own level (like, at the Special Olympics or the Betty Ford Clinic)...especially NOW that the readily-available friends of your cool roommate's girlfriend are CLEARLY out of your INTELLECTUALLLLLLLL range.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am sorry that you are sober enough to give an english lesson on a friday night. may your better weekends be ahead of you. i was asking advice on banging hot smart chicks, your advise did not answer my question.

Also, i am not writing a letter to these women, i just want to [censored] them. this should be clear, i'm sorry it is not for you, this does not reflect well for you.

please respond when appropriate,
cyber

edited to add more spelling errorrrrrrs
Old 12-17-2005, 07:58 AM

on a friendly note, please rent "40 year old virgin" i think you would relate well to this film.

seriously,
cyber
Old 12-17-2005, 10:55 AM

i specialize in smart chicks. i actually find it easier to hook up with smart chicks then dumb ones. here's the deal. if they drink occasionaly, here's your move. hang out with your buddy, his gf, and her friends. In my experiance, smart chicks who aren't disgusted by drinking are generally impressed when they come across a guy who drinks, but also has his sh*t together. while you, and they are drinking, display through your broad interests, and impressive vocabulary how together your sh*t is. if you don't have your sh*t together, just talk a good game. smart chicks are often relieved to find that it is possible to have fun, and be a dedicated student at the same time. Make your ambitions known etc... Or, get wasted while playing trivial pursuit, but only if your good at it. This has worked for me before. have your buddy and his gf play on one team, and you and smart chick x as the opposing team. proceed to pull random facts out of your a$$, and your in.
If they don't drink, talk some politics with them, befriend them, and then get them to dinner. because they don't drink, the bottle of wine with dinner will have them wasted.