Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 05:43 PM

Default Help?

Hello I'm new to actually posting on the forums. I'm new to poker and since I'm learning as much as I can(ie I don't have much to share) I don't have a reason to post till now.

I'm trying to setup a new account at Party Poker and would like to use a Visa or Mastercard, but my cards keep getting declined because US banks do not like to fund gambling addicts [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm wondering if anyone has ever had any luck on using gift cards and/or another major credit card from the US to fund their Party Poker account.

I hope this question has not been answered before, I have gone back and searched thru months of posts, but I can not find the answer. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help out.
Old 09-16-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Re: Help?

Great subject!

EDIT: And no, I don't know how to help you with this matter (other than to work a bit on the descriptivnes (sp?) of your post subject next time. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).

Adde
Old 09-16-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Help?

Partypoker has a number of methods of depositing, some of which will work for you, I suspect.

Look at their deposit page, you will see a number of ways to deposit money. The one I used involves buying a $50 phone card, which you can do with your credit card, and then the money from the phone card is transferred to your partypoker account. This is partypoker's sneaky way of getting money from a credit card to their system.