Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 10:24 AM

Default so how many...

.. hands do you think Tiffany Williamson must of sucked out on to last that long?

The KJs vs AA hand was obviously rigged! ESPN is spinning this so that she looks like a bad player, obviously!

They had no "bad boy arieh" this year so they decided to pick on the only woman left in the field and make her look like a horrible player.

So obvious. Damn editing.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: so how many...

Curiously, If one read the Cardplayer.com live updates of the Main Event, they noted how annoyed many were becoming with Williamson for taking so long to act on her hands. While I don't put ESPN abve doing such crass things for ratings, in this case you are looking for sexism in the wrong place.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: so how many...

[ QUOTE ]
Curiously, If one read the Cardplayer.com live updates of the Main Event, they noted how annoyed many were becoming with Williamson for taking so long to act on her hands. While I don't put ESPN abve doing such crass things for ratings, in this case you are looking for sexism in the wrong place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just kidding.

Seriously though, she must of had some kind of run to get a hold of that many chips playing the way she does.

I say "the way she does" which is obviously only based on the hands that were shown during the shows -- but they were pretty bad [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Closed Thread