Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2005, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Loading SnG\'s into Pokertracker

Click the cashier button on the Eurobet lobby. When you're in the cashier, click on messages. Voila.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, so I tried to load a Hand History e-mail using pop3 import. It imported the e-mail, but it said at the bottom:
"70 hand(s) were not imported because they were not Hold'Em games (or unsupported tournament hands)"

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

that means you loaded a stud or omaha or whatever tourney, it only recognizes HE games.

As for your other question, do you have hotmail\yahoo\aol\gmail\etc.?? If so you cant do POP3, you have to dl'd them onto Outlook express and use the "check email" button..

if that doesnt help check the FAQ on www.pokertracker.com, it saved me a lot of trouble.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:50 PM

Ah thanks. I'm at work now, but do I just copy paste each HH into its own text file and move it to the HH folder in the Eurobet directory and let PT do its thing?
Old 07-16-2005, 01:29 AM

bump, I've been trying to figure out how to get this to work but everytime I try and paste it to a new text file and put it in my Eurobet HH directly and import i get some PT error.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:26 AM

Bump, I would also like to know if they is any way to automatically import all of the HH's? I certainly hope so or else it is going to take some time to save them all as text files.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:33 AM

For Eurobet, I had this problem until I patched my pokertracker.

For Eurobet, there is no way to do hand histories properly without doing the saving as text documents. What I have found in order to save time is that you can (this is for mozilla, though something close can work for other browsers):

1) open up in new windows or tabs say 10 of the message links from the inbox
2) right click the link that would take you to the text of the hand history, and do "save as"
3) save as a text file to a folder. I use just consecutive numbers so I can do 10 or so at a time very quickly. remember to save as a .txt (which is the default I think).
4) close the windows/tabs as you do the save ases, so you don't get confused.
5) when you've gone through the open ones, refresh the inbox and delete the read messages (you can do this after importing the hand histories, if you want to be sure that they go correctly)
6) import into pokertracker
7) repeat.

citanul