Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2005, 06:56 PM

Default PokerAce Heads Up Display - A PlayerView/GameTime+ Alternative

I'm pleased to announce the release of PokerAce Heads Up Display (PA Hud for short) version 0.10.

PA Hud is an application along the lines of GameTime+ and PlayerView. It reads information about your opponents and places them directly on the poker table window for easy access.

Download PA Hud Here

For those of you who downloaded earlier version of this application (previously named PlayerStats), this version is a major upgrade.

Key Features:

* Finds your tables automatically. You don't need to have hands imported into PokerTracker before being able to see statistics.

* No refreshes needed. No longer will you see stats for a player that just left his seat. No more wondering if the stats you see really belong to this player. Stats are refreshed immediately when players leave, and new stats appear shortly after a player sits down.

* Customizable stats. You can change fonts, sizes, colors, and positions. You can even give stats different colors based on the value of the stat. Completely customize your table however you want. All of this is available in an easy to use layout manager. Positioning of the stats is made incredibly easy by the snap to grid feature of the layout manager.

* Shows mucked hands at showdown. Tired of going into the hand history window to see what your opponents held? Now you can have those mucked cards shown for you automatically.

For those of you who are in love with the application you are currently using, I challenge you to give this one a shot. There are very few features that those other applications have that this one doesn't. You might be pleasantly surprised! Especially for an application so early in development.

Here are a few major upcoming features:

Tournament Support. This includes SnGs and MTT.

Popup stats. This will show additional stats for an individual player that you can call up whenever you need.

Additional poker site support. More poker sites will be supported shortly.

There are multiple other changes that will be made shortly, but these are the biggest.

If you have any questions or comments, please send them to me. I'll be happy to help and listen to your input.

Here are some screenshots:

Old 06-28-2005, 06:58 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - A PlayerView/GameTime+ Alternative

The wait is over, I picked a good time to get home from shopping. Going to test it out now.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:07 PM

Not showing stats for me.

Edit: think I got it to work. I think it had to do with a database that was set to a wrong ODBC connection. I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:29 PM

Works fine for me, it just takes a few minutes for the first refresh.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:32 PM

I'm trying this new program tonite. I'm slighly ticked at Gametime's lagging performance.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it had to do with a database that was set to a wrong ODBC connection. I'll keep you posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you let me know what you think caused this? Maybe it's something I could look out for. Thanks!
Old 06-28-2005, 08:03 PM

I love you.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:05 PM

Excellent work! I just finished customizing the entire PA Hud layout to match my PV layout and it is running great! Much quicker and more efficient than PV and GT+ and so far there does not appear to be any major bugs.

One bug I have noticed is when customizing the table layouts via the layout manager, after I click 'save', the changes are saved and it appears PA Hud is restarting; however, the program quits responding. A simple exit and restart fires up PA Hud once again with the correct changes in place so it isnt a big deal but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Thank you once again for your efforts! Your work is greatly appreciated by myself and many others...
Old 06-28-2005, 08:12 PM

Thanks guys.

About that layout manager bug. How much time did you give for the reset after you saved? It shouldn't take very long to start showing stats again. If you're sure it's not resetting correctly, or is freezing, please turn on logging and send me the log file.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:15 PM

I think I ran into that bug twice already. Both times before I tested it out on a game (no game windows were open). When I changed the layout another time with games open it refreshed wonderfully.