Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 10:33 AM

Default Re: Daniel\'s chip dumpin\' adventures

[ QUOTE ]
I have a lot of respect for Daniel. However, I must admit that I lose little bits of respect for him when I read blogs like this. It just seems very irresponsible and childish to do something like this.

I can understand if he said "I was in a 10k tournament but then had some personal matters come up and had to leave. I felt so bad about it!" but when he says something like this instead, "I was in this 10k tournament that I didn't even want to play, then something came up, so I decided, 'hey why not raise all of Alan's bets all in he's a cool guy and I like him', so I did that and acted like a fool until someone finally busted me"... I tend to take issue with it. (Sorry for that being like the longest sentence ever).

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've obviously never read Proust.

--Zetack
Old 09-16-2005, 10:48 AM

Default Re: Daniel\'s chip dumpin\' adventures

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So you're saying if you're registered with only 10 minutes left (so you can't unregister) for, I dunno, the 50k guaranteed on party, and a really hot chick calls you up and wants to go out (and she's not a dick tease)... You wouldn't leave?

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you need to get laid more.... or at least learn when you blow them off for something they think is not important it makes them like you more and first place in the 50k is worth more than most any girl unless you are most definitely in love (or very whipped).

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you talking about first place? I'm talking about basically giving up the entry fee in the 50k. I play this tourament all the time, and yeah one time if one of my friends calls up and wants to go out unexpectedly, I'll leave the $20. It's only $20. 10k is nothing to DN.