Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Adderall

God I love this [censored]. Anyone else feel me? I just wrote a paper in 4 hours that I have been agonizing over for weeks. Why couldn't I have been diagnosed with ADD sooner.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Adderall

Yeah, I should have mine by now, but the first shrink was an [censored], I blew money on it, and now cant go to another.

I was diagnosed in the Army, and in an earlier school for it, this dillhole wont gimme a perscription.

God I want some adderall.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:46 PM

I think I really need this stuff. I should schedule a visit with a pyschiatrist or something but I am too lazy and slow to get it done.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God I love this [censored]. Anyone else feel me? I just wrote a paper in 4 hours that I have been agonizing over for weeks. Why couldn't I have been diagnosed with ADD sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

It works very very well, probably the best "study drug" ever...but like most stimulants your tolerance will increase and it will become less effective, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It works very very well, probably the best "study drug" ever...but like most stimulants your tolerance will increase and it will become less effective, so enjoy it while it lasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the best way of acquiring it? Legal or otherwise.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:48 PM

I finally feel like I can complete something now, as lazy as that sounds.
Old 11-09-2005, 05:58 PM

It cures the symptom, not the cause. Its a great recreational drug, but not a solution imo
Old 11-09-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the best way of acquiring it? Legal or otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that question.

And as far as fixing the problem, Im doing that too, but it is really hard work, as far as right now, hand me a pill.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It cures the symptom, not the cause. Its a great recreational drug, but not a solution imo

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a great solution to this 8 page english paper I have to write.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:25 PM

my brothers take the stuff. i'm sure i could get a 'scrip. f%^& taking amphetamines, which change my brain chemistery, so i can study better. i'm not anti drug. i smoke pot, and have dabbled in most class b's and downward, but i think there is something moraly suspect about changing my brain chemistery so i can conform to some ideal. also, i'm nsure one can become dependant on the stuff to get anything done. i'd say think long and hard before you make a habit of taking this stuff.