Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2005, 04:22 AM

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

I actually got a call from VIP tonight related to another matter (hadn't been getting response e-mails from info/party about my last sunday's football submission) so I finally wrote to VIP with a CC to info to find out if they were in fact getting my e-mails. The gal I spoke with was very nice and said they had been responding to me but apparently I'm not getting them. She said she wanted to take the opportunity to find out what other "concerns I might have about anything and if she might address them" and she specifically mentioned that this month's VIP offers were the Cruises and that they would vary by month.

So I dunno... It seems some posts lately have indicated that cash offers are being made but plenty of others are just getting the Cruise bit.

I had my husband check on the mail thing to see if there were messages going to some bulk file and now there are 532 messages on there and interestingly enough, none from info/party so I have no idea what to make of that either. I was thinking that maybe Daniel Wexler/Promotions Manager put a whammy on me because his was the last direct e-mail I've had from them.

Am I a marked woman [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

-S&SGW