Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Share your dreams with OOT

When I was young (maybe 6 or 7?) I had 4 recurring dreams, all 4 terrified me:

1) I'm crawling through a giant tunnel, it looks like an oversized sewer pipe. When I look behind me there are thousands of other kids crawling too. I'm leading them away from something awful, but I don't know what.

2) It is halloween, and me and Tom and Jerry (yes, the cartoon cat and mouse) are policemen. There is someone dressed up as a big red velvet mouse, and he goes door to door on halloween killing whoever answers the door. I always woke up when he was one house away.

3) I'm running through a field, but I'm in the shadow of giant bat-like wings. I can't get out of the shadow no matter how fast I run.

4) I'm suddenly alone in my parent's car, but I can't drive. I either a) drive off a bridge into the ocean b) drive into the side of the mall!

I recently had this weirdo dream:

We've had a great flood in NYC, and I have to save all the animals just like Noah. I put them all in a brown paper grocery bag. As I'm taking them out, the last 2 animals I take out are my 2 cats, Lucy and Johnny. Then I realize I've packed the mice on the bottom of the bag, and they are smashed. But Lucy brings me some water and we revive the mice and everyone is okay.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Share your dreams with OOT

I'm standing by this open field watching a bunch of kids playing soccer. Arnold Schwartzenegger and Larry David are there. Then it turns out it wasn't kids playing soccer, it was a bunch of midgets and they really sucked. Well Arnold gets pissed and wants to get some burritos. So my sister pulls up in a raggedy ole VW camper van from the 70's and we all pile in, except there's not enough room for everyone so Larry David decides to ride a bike and hold onto the drivers side rearview mirror. We get to the burrito place and my sister won't let us go in to eat so we order a bunch of burritos to go. We're cruising around, eating these giant burritos, crap is spilling all over the place, Maria Shriver gets pissed because some spilled down the front of her. Then the van runs out of gas and my sister starts crying. I'm telling her it's no problem, we're only a couple blocks from my Mom's place and we'll just push it there and get into my car. Larry David gets pissed and rides away, I start pushing the van, Arnold gets out, I'm thinking he's gonna start helping me push, but no, he just starts walking behind me, shouting at me like a drill instructor. Then I woke up.