Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 09-03-2005, 01:23 AM

Default A thought on multipoker reload insanity

I think this slew of reload bonuses at multipoker is a prime opportunity to take your shot at moving up to next limit. If you've been almost ready for a while, whether it be financially or in terms of skill, these big chunks greatly reduce your risk factor.

You might say...."No kidding #*%$!%@!", but I'm just trying to take a differnet point of view from the norm. Most people's first thought when seeing bonuses pop up(including myself) is "Oooooo free money!" However, with a bonus this big, and the fact that it can be stretched out throughout the whole month if you plan your deposits well, you can consider it massive helper in your quest to make that leap. The actual amount of the bonus will be almost nothing compared to the longterm monthly/annual income increase if you can hack it. Obviously if you're not mentally ready or you're nowhere near the fundage needed for the next level you should probably just try to pad your roll. But if you've been flirting with it, now is a great time.

Good Luck

As a sidenote, I made a deposit for my second of the five bonus, before I finished completing the first one, and it went through just fine.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Re: A thought on multipoker reload insanity

they are valid all month? i thought it was 7 days or something.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:17 AM

Frankly, I'm a little concerned that party will be a rockfest this month.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:20 AM

After what I've seen tonight, god no. Stars was just as nutty. Maybe just the LD weekend thing though.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they are valid all month? i thought it was 7 days or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

The codes can be used until 9/10/05 at midnight.

You have 20 days to clear each of the bonuses.
If you deposit 100 on the 3rd, you have until the 23rd to clear it.
If you deposit 200 on the 5th, you have until the 25th to clear it.
If you deposit 300 on the 10th, you have until the 30th to clear it.

So lay it out the best you can to suit your BR, and make sure you deposit whatever you can handle on the 10th because you'll have until the 30 to try to bring it all home.

As far as I can tell at the 3/6 limit tables, it hasn't been rocky at all. Lotta action and multiway pots. The 5-10 limit, which I'm trying to break into more,as per my original post, often seams to be loaded with worse players than 3/6. Anyone notice the same or am I crackin' up.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:11 AM

Hardly a rockfest. I'm getting my ass handed to me by the most outrageous of holdings. I'm playing tighter than usual and getting sucked out on with a frequency that has me scratching my head.

No. No rockfest. More like a fishing derby.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hardly a rockfest. I'm getting my ass handed to me by the most outrageous of holdings. I'm playing tighter than usual and getting sucked out on with a frequency that has me scratching my head.

No. No rockfest. More like a fishing derby.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll see after the weekend, but you're right, it has been surprisingly good the last few days.

FWIW, I was completely unaware that it was a holiday weekend... I mean, I knew that it was coming up, but not that it had arrived. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(I work from home and so do most of my friends, and since many of them work for themselves or at mom&pop operations, they don't notice the holdiays as much either.)