Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2004, 08:28 AM

Default We\'re Back

Greetings All,

We’re back from our end of year break and are ready to take 2004 head on. We trust that you all had a refreshing festive season.

Just a short message to let you know that we’ll be responding to PM’s and posts shortly. We kindly and respectfully ask that you have a bit of patience while we do so as there is quite a bit for us to get through. Rest assured we’ll endeavor to get through everything as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
Old 01-08-2004, 08:46 AM

Default Re: We\'re Back

Welcome back. It would be great to get the focus back on how we can help improve an up and coming poker site rather than the carping and griping that has gone on since the first of the year. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Can you give us an overview on what you think we will be seeing in the way of changes on your site in the coming weeks?
Old 01-08-2004, 03:25 PM

Welcome back. There's 2 "open letter" to you threads out there with some suggestions. I hope you'll have the time to respond to them.

BTW, your site has become excrutiatingly slow, especially the tournaments. I qualified for the WSOP tourney (Feb 14)and really hope that things will have improved by then. I'm not going to be active on your site if things don't improve, and I imagine that others feel the same way. It's really not fun to spend 2 hrs in a Sit N Go. I realize that some of it the other players, but I know that's not the entire problem.
Old 01-09-2004, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, your site has become excrutiatingly slow

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing quite a bit there after the OIC, but when hands an hour went down to 29 one day, and I kept having lag for every hand I went to lobby to send a message, and when I hit 'send' it gave me an error message it made me take a break.

I'll be happy to play there as soon as your lag problems are fixed as both cash games and tourneys are great.
Old 01-09-2004, 08:14 AM

Glad to hear your back...hope you enjoyed the Christmas party, at my expense.

When are you going to address all the issues of my locked account, which you still haven't?
Old 01-09-2004, 10:55 AM

Thanks for the welcome. What we can tell you for now is that we are concentrating heavily on player experience. A very crucial part of this is offering more for our players. There are other areas of improvement which we are looking at as well (software, websites etc.), but we’re not going to let too much go because we want it to be a pleasant surprise.

[ QUOTE ]

It would be great to get the focus back on how we can help improve an up and coming poker site rather than the carping and griping that has gone on since the first of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you. That is exactly what we’re here for as we value your opinions and feedback.

Letsrock
[ QUOTE ]

There's 2 "open letter" to you threads out there with some suggestions. I hope you'll have the time to respond to them.

[/ QUOTE ]
We haven’t forgotten about this and we’ll be responding to your questions/concerns as soon as we can.

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, your site has become excrutiatingly slow, especially the tournaments. I qualified for the WSOP tourney (Feb 14)and really hope that things will have improved by then. I'm not going to be active on your site if things don't improve, and I imagine that others feel the same way. It's really not fun to spend 2 hrs in a Sit N Go. I realize that some of it the other players, but I know that's not the entire problem.

[/ QUOTE ]
We understand if you feel that way. Let us assure you that we are constantly updating servers and systems to handle the load. There were some recent upgrades over the last week and there will also be a further upgrade which has been scheduled for next week and should increase capacity considerably. If you keep experiencing lag, we’d appreciate it if you let us know, that way we can keep pushing to have further upgrades to improve performance.

Dako – As far as our involvement goes with your case, we’ve said and done all that we can up to a reasonable point. The rest remains in the hands of Prima.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dako – As far as our involvement goes with your case, we’ve said and done all that we can up to a reasonable point. The rest remains in the hands of Prima.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand, unfortunately, prima has been silent on this from day one. Not even an email to explain their actions.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:28 PM

Why not spend some money to upgrade your server from the laptop from which it appears to be running currently.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:01 PM

Hi. Welcome back. Answer your emails.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:27 PM

Hear, hear! Gaming Club, glad your back: you always said you wanted feedback good or bad. You need some MAJOR work on the lag time....averaged 31 hands an hour last night playing one table. I played for over three hours before I started pulling my hair out. I will not be back until you have the problems fixed, freerolls and fishes be damned. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]