Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2005, 09:00 AM

Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Well, I am one rumor away from abandoning Pokerstars. Has to be a great one though and I doubt that is within OPs capabilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you hear that Poker Stars causes flipper babies?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they just took food off the plates of flipper babies. You mean they cause them first and THEN take their food?!?!?

Acme

[/ QUOTE ]

And then when they die, they grind their corpses up to make that gum that comes in the FPP store packages.

They're just bastards.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:28 AM

This is no big deal. The guy got frustrated and cursed out a customer support guy. Is that really a big deal? And it wasnt like he posted this up to "bring down" pokestars, he posted this as "funny stuff."

I am sure no one here has lost their temper and said things they didnt mean. I honestly think some of you are way to tight.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is no big deal. The guy got frustrated and cursed out a customer support guy. Is that really a big deal? And it wasnt like he posted this up to "bring down" pokestars, he posted this as "funny stuff."

I am sure no one here has lost their temper and said things they didnt mean. I honestly think some of you are way to tight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but on these forums dissing PokerStars support is just one of those things you don't do.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you moron...

seriously - you hassle the poor guy for a joke so you can post a funny response on 2+2

[censored] moron.

I see you have 20 posts - please give serious consideration to not making it 21...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i dislike poker stars, i have had bad luck there, i thought it would be funny, and kinda think it was. Just a way of dealing with a frustrating night there, not just cuz of losing, but because of why i played there again. Stars is the only online site i have never won at, and for some reason i keep feeling the erge to beat it, why? i dont know. But i wont try again. And over hassling the poor guy. Cmon, these guys have to be use to it, i am sure they get like 50 million emails like this a day working on a site where people lose money. Plus i would never let any comments from someone i dont know affect me in any way. I never wanted to try and "bring the site down" thats why i simply just left that part out. I just liked the bird-watching comment, it ammused me and thought it would amuse others. So why did this anger everyone so much?
Old 09-23-2005, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you moron...

seriously - you hassle the poor guy for a joke so you can post a funny response on 2+2

[censored] moron.

I see you have 20 posts - please give serious consideration to not making it 21...

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i dislike poker stars, i have had bad luck there, i thought it would be funny, and kinda think it was. Just a way of dealing with a frustrating night there, not just cuz of losing, but because of why i played there again. Stars is the only online site i have never won at, and for some reason i keep feeling the erge to beat it, why? i dont know. But i wont try again. And over hassling the poor guy. Cmon, these guys have to be use to it, i am sure they get like 50 million emails like this a day working on a site where people lose money. Plus i would never let any comments from someone i dont know affect me in any way. I never wanted to try and "bring the site down" thats why i simply just left that part out. I just liked the bird-watching comment, it ammused me and thought it would amuse others. So why did this anger everyone so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they card you to get your money out (if you have any left). Judging by the composition of the above paragraph, I can't imagine you being older than 13.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So why did this anger everyone so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because like I already said. Dissing Stars support is something you just don't do here. Stars arguably has the best support in the business and they've done a lot for us that other gaming sites haven't even come close to doing (ie. Being clear and concise right off the bat about things like PT, PE, and also the speed and clarity of their customer service). Seriously dude, you can really get away with this at any other site. But generally 2+2ers will stick up for Stars support.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This sort of response very much suprised me about Ed.

Needless to say that you did edit his email... you also didn't call him a bitch either -- your language was far more offensive. To be honest I think you better just go away now lest you embarass yourself further.

Regards,

Rom

[/ QUOTE ]

I rarely use this word, but I think sixers030409 just got Pwn3d!
Old 09-23-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So why did this anger everyone so much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because like I already said. Dissing Stars support is something you just don't do here. Stars arguably has the best support in the business

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I don't think it's even arguable anymore.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between getting frustrated and blurting something out on the phone and actually taking the time to write out a threatening/offensive e-mail. The first is *possibly* a spur-of-the-moment accident. The second is premeditated.

Even if the customer support employee didn't take it seriously, it was a waste of his time, time that could have been spent actually helping out another customer.

I, too, agree that the OP sounds underage. It does not take much of an education to figure out how to put a proper sentence or paragraph together.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:21 AM

A prime example of a complete backfire for a post on the 2+2's, beautiful.