Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Suspect being chip dumped, best way to contact UB support?

Hi everyone long time reader, trying a 1st post. I suspect being chip dumped by someone using my account on UB last night, I have since changed my password. However, I'm wondering what the best way to contact UB on this is. I have brought this to their attention using the customer support option in the software, and I've also sent emails to support@ultimatebet.com and memberservices@ultimatebet.com. It's only been about 2 hours since I submitted these, but I'm still waiting for something back. Anything else I can do?
Old 12-04-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: Suspect being chip dumped, best way to contact UB support?

let it go.

it could be days until you hear back, and you will probably never hear anything worth waiting for. you did your part, move on.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:05 PM

I've written it down as a loss, I'm not expecting funds back to me. I'm just hoping they can gather something up worth looking into on the other account.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:09 PM

How much money you talking about?

Just curious about the risks involved at these sites.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:18 PM

Well let's say its someone I know that is suspect. So they got my password from being around. Thus, really it's my fault for not protecting that better. They went somewere else and logged on as me. I've played online for 3 years and not had problems, so I really can't say I think online is risky if you take the right precautions. But to answer your question, around 500.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:14 PM

Just thought I'd drop a quick update. I got my hand histories back for the time period requested. I would attach them but I'm new to the form and would have to figure out the scrub tool. Of the 500 dumped last night, around 475 was to 1 player. This was over a 20 minute period at a 10/25 NL table (I play .5/.10 or .10/.25 NL). I replied to them with table name and suspect player name to see if they could 'investigate'. Also asked if they could list the IP's I've logged in from over the past few days. As I know the one from last night will show up different then all my other logins. I'll post an update when I get one.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:21 PM

I don't know what they will do, but if it's that blatant...they should invariably freeze player x's account and refund you $475. Absolutely no other way to go about it. Sorry about your loss however.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:26 PM

Like I said before its my fault and if I dont get refunded I can live with that. I'm just trying to stop 'them' from splitting the 475.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:50 PM

I would keep on them. It seems you are not entitled to the money lost to legitamit palyers. However, the guilty party doesnt deserve the "winnings," so UB may be willing to ban them and refund you your money.

If not, be more careful next time, this you already seem to know.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:06 PM

I'm here (pasted email) with support, sure many have seen the same copy before. Yes people mama was right, careful who you hang out with. Hope others learn from my mistake!

Email:

Thank you for contacting us. Your email will be transferred to the appropriate department. Once they review your case thoroughly they will get back to you.

If you have any further questions, or need assistance in any other way, please do not hesitate to contact us. A support representative will always be glad to help you.

Sincerely,

Dennis
Customer Service Department