Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Go outside for a change...

Which is lamer, a group of people who happily carry on chat room conversations or someone whose life is so devoid of interest and meaning that he spends his time berating people who are doing him no harm and clearly enjoying themselves?

You're nothing but a nasty little punk who projects his misery on others. Go get laid or something.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Go outside for a change...

wow. you got me. good for you.

I'm going to go drink now because you hurt my feelings...

-ZEN
Old 11-15-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Re: So this girl comes to me for emotional support

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I think I've sort of figured out why this is bothering me so much. I've told her that she should just forget about him and that she was working too hard on the relationship when he was doing nothing. I told he that she need to let go. But she won't listen to me.

So basically she's coming to me, crying, asking for advice. I give her advice. She doesn't listen to me because it's not what she want's to hear. Then comes back crying. She is my friend, but I'm getting seriously annoyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is why men love women, try and get into her pants either that will get u some or she will leave you the hell alone.

Seriously though there is nothing you can do about it she has to realize this on her own until then you are just an ear and nothing more
Old 11-15-2005, 10:43 PM

If you show her that you actually care about what she is living, she will listen to you. Well, at least, she could try. If you don't wanna care, just tell her, sometimes the good old truth is the best solution.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to help her out because she's my friend. She's still very much in love with him. Should I convince her to let go? How do I do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your "friend" sounds a lot like at least three of my patients. However, at least I get to schedule the times to listen to their whining, and I get to bill them for it.

I certainty wouldn't allow myself to listen to endless whining from a so-called "friend"--especially one who doesn't really want our advice anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Chesspain is wise.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chesspain wrote:
Your "friend" sounds a lot like at least three of my patients. However, at least I get to schedule the times to listen to their whining, and I get to bill them for it.

I certainty wouldn't allow myself to listen to endless whining from a so-called "friend"--especially one who doesn't really want our advice anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how would go about getting in the pants of a girl who does this? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So how would go about getting in the pants of a girl who does this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bacardi 151.