Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Dumb question, will this affect the \"really high limit\' players at all

I mean, RB isn't a huge deal to them, and they're basically just mobile to whereever the fish are, regardless of RB as a result.

Therefore it doesn't look to me like they'll be hurt by party taking over the network.

--Dave.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Dumb question, will this affect the \"really high limit\' players at all

id imagine RB is more of a deal to them than others......prob bout $40/$50 per hour they could earn on top of poker wins

an extra $2/3k a week is a big deal no matter what limit ur playing
Old 10-09-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Dumb question, will this affect the \"really high limit\' players at

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, RB isn't a huge deal to them, and they're basically just mobile to whereever the fish are, regardless of RB as a result.

Therefore it doesn't look to me like they'll be hurt by party taking over the network.

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're right. I also think that high-limit tables at party last night must have been particularly juicy.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Dumb question, will this affect the \"really high limit\' players at all

An averagely good player can get a 6% roi at the $215's, rakeback accounts for about 2%, so they pretty much got a 33% paycut. On top of that they have to play under there sole Party username, instead of being able to use 3 or 4 to add deception. This will cause opponents to get a read on you much quicker cuz they see you more often. Which also cuts in on your roi. If anything, it hurts the big players more.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:32 PM

it is a pretty big deal to us if we can't get RB. but most can still. would be a major loss if I didn't.