Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2004, 11:04 PM

Default Re: FIREPAY20- Paradise 20% Reload Bonus Code (Unadvertised)

I might as well go for it then...you used Neteller and it still worked?
Old 08-19-2004, 11:15 PM

No, sorry. I was responding to the guy that said the bonus didn't start until tomorrow. I used Firepay.

Martin
Old 08-19-2004, 11:20 PM

Whoops, I didn't see that. Oh well. Thanks for the follow up.
Old 08-20-2004, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Emailed em'

They said 'no-dice' on teh neteller bonus.

Firepay only.

jw

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto here, but NETeller bonus "in the very near future". I think I missed the last one.

Hello ,

Unfortunately, the bonus promotion is specifically for FirePay this time, as it was only for NETeller on the last promotion. We will have another NETeller bonus in the very near future.

We apologize for this inconveniece.
Best Regards,

Lisa,
Paradise Poker Support

www.ParadisePoker.com
Old 08-20-2004, 07:38 AM

Default Fees question?

I have not used firepay in so long that my account had to be renewed. I know I left $5 in there to keep my account active which is no longer there. Anyway, I proceeded to make a deposit and noticed a $2.99 fee. Hmmmm? For a $200 bonus, this is a minor inconvenience but I want to make sure this will be the only fee. Anyone jump through their hoops yet?

Does Paradise require you to withdraw the same way you deposit? If I remember correctly, Firepay charges you a fee to withdraw also.

Thanks.....
Old 08-20-2004, 08:22 AM

Default Re: Fees question?

Firepay will charge you a $5 fee to withdraw funds. Not sure about paradise, never played there. If they do have such a requirement, it will probably be only for the amount of your original deposit. Any winnings will be available through other methods.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:20 PM

I just came across this post on Friday. I've been playing at Paradise so I wanted to try and get the $200 bonus but I didn't have a FirePay account. On Friday I signed up for an account and was hoping by Tuesday I would be able to verify everthing as their site states that verification usually takes 2 business days.

After looking more at their site today it appears that after my bank account is verified it will then take another 2-3 business days to transfer money from my bank account to my FirePay account. Is this correct?

I've been using PayPal for 3-4 years now and with them you can pay a merchant by instant transfer from your bank account and the merchant immediately receives payment in their account. It looks like with FirePay that I'm not able to do that unless I do the maximum $300 per week Express Fund option. Is this correct?

Also, with the Express Fund their site states that you can send $300 per week. If I expressed $300 today would I then be able to express another $300 on Monday so I can get $120 total in bonus from Paradise? I wasn't sure how they treated a "week" on Firepay.

Thanks in Advance

CW
Old 08-29-2004, 02:23 PM

I'm not sure how new accounts work, but I just did a Firepay transfer from my bank account for the full 1K and it was instant. I've had this account since September but I haven't used it for probably 9 months or so (do everything in Neteller these days). If I remember correctly, though, once the account was verified, all transactions were instantly accepted (though it took a couple days for your bank account balance to be decreased).
Old 08-29-2004, 03:49 PM

Does firepay charge you money when you cash out from a site back into firepay?

BTW I did express and money was there right away. Though it was annoying trying to guess the questions you have to answer since they spell things wrong and I wasn't sure if they were trying to trick me or not.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:46 PM

I don't think they charge you to just bring the money back to Firepay, though they might to actually get your money in your hands or back to your bank. Either way, I bought in with Firepay and am cashing out to my Neteller.