Old 11-03-2004, 03:15 PM

Default Re: America Sucks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you from, Grifter?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's immaterial.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, if you are a foreigner who cares what you think. If you are a Liberal what you think must wait four more years.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you from, Grifter?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's immaterial.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was just a simple question. You're a little touchy aren't you? Must be that inferiority complex the rest of the world has when dealing with the ugly Americans. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2004, 03:16 PM

why do you guys even humor him?
Old 11-03-2004, 03:18 PM

I'm neither a foreignor or a liberal. I just have my own opinions and I think it's beyond pathetic that people have voted this baby murderer back into office.

What do you think is going to happen in the wake of the murderous attacks America has made against the Arab world, how many more terrorists do you think were converted when bombs dropped on their homes killing their entire family. The end of America as a superpower is coming, and I for one welcome that change.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The end of America as a superpower is coming, and I for one welcome that change.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you also believed the exit polls. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. Living in your own little world must be nice until you awaken.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:21 PM

Default yes we are men, and not gods

Of course we all have bloody hands, since Jesus and before. We are men, and not angels. What do you think men are? Or is it just you?
Old 11-03-2004, 03:23 PM

Default Move to France Assshole n/m

miserable c0ck.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm neither a foreignor or a liberal. I just have my own opinions and I think it's beyond pathetic that people have voted this baby murderer back into office.

What do you think is going to happen in the wake of the murderous attacks America has made against the Arab world, how many more terrorists do you think were converted when bombs dropped on their homes killing their entire family. The end of America as a superpower is coming, and I for one welcome that change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's stupid posts like this that kept me out of the Politics forum before, and since they are now back I guess I'll have to leave the Politics forum again. The one night of intelligent information and banter back and forth is over so there is no reason to browse here anymore. Back to poker for me.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:24 PM

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO deluded.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm with you, Grifter. We're murderers. We shouldn't defend ourselves. We should allow as many 9/11's as the poor, peace-loving Arabs want to inflict on us! Turn the other cheek! Let's all sing Kumbayah....LOL.