Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Hatred against my opponents

[ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to think this mentality of always being right on the edge, without ever losing my mind could get me to the VERY top!

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored], he let out my secret! This alone is what carried me to the VERY top.

What's been going on with this forum lately? I must say that there have been some awesome posts.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know what, you're right. What we need is MORE HATRED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I hate you Ilya.

Like when we were in Vegas, I was thiiiis close to smashing one of my heinekens over your head and then beating you to a bloody pulp with the scrippa pole. Then I was going to defecate on your dead corpse while rubbing your dead face in it. After that I was gonna hit up xPuns1her on the celly cell and get him to come over and finish the job proper (which, judging from his pms to me would involve jizzing all over your corpse while hacking you into bits with an axe).

Yugoslav
<font color="white">A similar fate almost befell Unarmed at The Rhino. Except I was gonna take a chainsaw and hack up most of the scrippaz while I was at it.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be super awkward to get busted jacking off onto a corpse. I mean, what do you say?
Old 09-19-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You know what, you're right. What we need is MORE HATRED!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I hate you Ilya.

Like when we were in Vegas, I was thiiiis close to smashing one of my heinekens over your head and then beating you to a bloody pulp with the scrippa pole. Then I was going to defecate on your dead corpse while rubbing your dead face in it. After that I was gonna hit up xPuns1her on the celly cell and get him to come over and finish the job proper (which, judging from his pms to me would involve jizzing all over your corpse while hacking you into bits with an axe).

Yugoslav
<font color="white">A similar fate almost befell Unarmed at The Rhino. Except I was gonna take a chainsaw and hack up most of the scrippaz while I was at it.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be super awkward to get busted jacking off onto a corpse. I mean, what do you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

Officer, this isn't what it looks like! I love that man to death!
Old 09-19-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to think this mentality of always being right on the edge, without ever losing my mind could get me to the VERY top!

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored], he let out my secret! This alone is what carried me to the VERY top.

What's been going on with this forum lately? I must say that there have been some awesome posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's not get carried away. I didn't mean this alone will get you to the top, but if you do get to the top you will need a lot of skills, and one of them is to be mentally sound.

If you read a little further into my opening post (some of you are incapable of doing).. Player A and Player B are equally skilled (and the best players on the table) in all areas except mentally. Player A is on "the edge" at all times, player B is just drifting through thinking he is the best. Player A (me) is looking around picking up reads and patterns and always thinking of ways to counter. Player B is doing the same, but as he already thinks he is the best player on the table, is too mentally relaxed and will miss a small tell, read or what have you. Player A (me) wins long term.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's not get carried away. I didn't mean this alone will get you to the top, but if you do get to the top you will need a lot of skills, and one of them is to be mentally sound.

If you read a little further into my opening post (some of you are incapable of doing).. Player A and Player B are equally skilled (and the best players on the table) in all areas except mentally. Player A is on "the edge" at all times, player B is just drifting through thinking he is the best. Player A (me) is looking around picking up reads and patterns and always thinking of ways to counter. Player B is doing the same, but as he already thinks he is the best player on the table, is too mentally relaxed and will miss a small tell, read or what have you. Player A (me) wins long term.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your points, while not quite revolutionary, are reasonable. Unfortunately, they are expressed in a manner which invites a certain quantity of ridicule. In scientific circles, this quantity is known as "a lot."
Old 09-19-2005, 06:02 PM

Is this a joke?

If not it's even funnier.

Stanzee has officially taken over TOW's spot at the top of my favorite poster list.

Irieguy
Old 09-19-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your points, while not quite revolutionary, are reasonable. Unfortunately, they are expressed in a manner which invites a certain quantity of ridicule. This quantity is commonly known as "a lot."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one reason why i don't think i'll ever make friends with anyone on the poker circuit. I'm happy for me to hate you and you to be indifferent about me on the poker table, as then i'll have no qualms about taking your money off you.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:07 PM

Coke heads often strike me as 'on edge'. I bet they'd make good poker players.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Coke heads often strike me as 'on edge'. I bet they'd make good poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

CAN YOU SPOT ME 10BB? PLEASE! PLEASE! I NEED 10BB TO PLAY 2/4 PLEASE! I'LL SUCK YO DICK!
Old 09-19-2005, 06:10 PM

What about him? ?

Ancient history I guess, or maybe he's still around in another form.

I've got to put some energy into my gimmick account and try and make your list.