Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 10:33 PM

Default $1/$2 Stud Hi - BI beat or...

who is the bigger donk?

7 Card Stud High ($1/$2), Ante $0.10, Bring-In $0.50 (converter)

3rd Street - (0.70 SB)

Seat 2: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 3: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___calls
Seat 4: xx xx J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 5: xx xx 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 6: xx xx T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___folds
Seat 7: xx xx 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___folds
Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___brings-in

4th Street - (1.70 SB)

Seat 3: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets

5th Street - (1.85 BB)

Seat 3: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]___calls
Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets

6th Street - (3.85 BB)

Seat 3: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]___bets
Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___checks___calls

River - (5.85 BB)

Seat 3: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]___raises___calls
Hero: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]___bets___raises

Total pot: (11.85 BB)
Old 12-21-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: $1/$2 Stud Hi - BI beat or...

It's close, but I'll go with the other guy. I don't like your bet on fourth, but his call is even worse. The rest looks OK on both sides. Hope this guy tilted off all his money to you.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:43 PM

Villain was legitimately punished for playing atrocious starting hands. I presume the bet on fourth was for value... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-21-2005, 10:48 PM

For some reason, I was only focusing on streets where greenage voluntarily put money into the pot. The other guy's call on third was probably worse than any call greenage has ever made.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's close, but I'll go with the other guy. I don't like your bet on fourth, but his call is even worse. The rest looks OK on both sides. Hope this guy tilted off all his money to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, he left the table right after. Then I did a hit and run because it seems like every time I play at Stars lately, I’m the BI every 3rd hand, starting with the very first.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:32 PM

all but two (seat 3) of his cards were live. Come on.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Villain was legitimately punished for playing atrocious starting hands. I presume the bet on fourth was for value... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it...

The thing is, knowing what cards he had after the fact, it appears that you played the hand perfectly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2005, 03:56 AM

On-line poker is rigged.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I presume the bet on fourth was for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granted, I've had a few, but this cracked me up.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On-line poker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight, that’s why I’ll be on Paradise’s PLO/8 tables until their cycle resets. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]