Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Tunica in Janurary

I'm x-posting this here from my other thread. Sorry I didn't see that chipr777 had already started one.

--------------

Do we have anything planned on this?

A few of us met last year at the Horseshoe for a couple of drinks...most were just taking a quick time-out from their respective games and then heading back before they lost their seat.

It was the first time I had ever met any 2+2'ers live-and-in-person actually (CCass and Jim Kuhn and Matt Flynn among others).
Very weird walking up to complete strangers and saying "Brown trout?" and hoping they actually knew WTF I was talking about.

I think some of you guys mentioned that somewhere in the weekend of Jan 12-13 or something is when you're there.

I might even be up for getting as hammered as possible on a 4/8 or 3/6 game in a semi-magoo-like copy.

--------------------

Matt24 - During the WSOPC event at the Grand in August I think they were spreading 40/80 on a Tuesday afternoon. I suspect they go higher than that on the weekend evenings (and in January with more traffic).

And I saw some 25/50 PLO going on when I was in line for the satellites at the Gold Strike last Jan. I'm pretty sure you can find plenty of action at limits to your liking (won't quite guarantee it....but I'm pretty sure).