Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-08-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

I've been out of the game for a while in a serious relationship. But that is over, and I need to get my game back. I'm somewhat picky in a girl I want more than just a bang from, so surprisingly I met a girl this summer that seemed to fit the criteria. We hung out a few times, both got back with ex's in the time period, stopped talking, then started talking and hanging out again right before she left the country (she is foreign, but has permanent residency) to visit her family before she starts up a job. She is also moving to Dallas (about 2.5 hours away), but I have family there, and she has friends here, so chances are we'll at least be running into each other plenty.

Although we haven't hung out TOO much (maybe 6 times), she has asked me for a bit more than I would normally expect (wanted me to take her to the airport, although found another ride from her roommate), and now wants me to help her move. I had her over at my house, tried to work my magic, but it didn't quite work out. She has been talking to me while out of the country some, but the time difference makes it different.

She's talked about visiting and so forth. Am I stuck on the friendship tip, or do I have a chance? Any chance I can slide in the friendship tip and work it over? Do I help her move?

If you need more info about the situation, let me know, I'll answer the questions. As for SIIHP, trust me, that's the goal. But I believe its called rape.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:39 PM

Default Re: Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

Hm - her asking you for "bigger" favors, usually reserved for good friends, seems a little weird. Little more detail on that (like, without any reads seems presumptuous and makes me suspicious of her). Is that a foreigner thing or what?

Here To Help,
-Al
Old 12-08-2005, 08:45 PM

Old 12-08-2005, 08:46 PM

She's a big prude (she mentioned dating a guy for several months! and never kissing him).

She also asked me to be a loan reference to her on her student loans. After the break from talking, she basically asks me out to her friend's brithday dinner. Some of the oddness of some of these things seem like a foreigner thing. She has complained to me about guys she has dated recently and said "see xyz is this way, unlike you". So I get a lot of reads that make me think something is up. But she might just not know a lot of people here (which is strange since shes been in town for 6 years).

She also came to the US to marry this dude, who turned out to be psycho and threatened to kill her and stuff. But they are divorced (for several years), and she has no contact with him.

She always asks in the form of "if you cant, its no big deal". I don't think she has bad intentions.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:49 PM

Drop it like its hot.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She's a big prude (she mentioned dating a guy for several months! and never kissing him).

[/ QUOTE ]

That's beyond mere prude - how does that even qualify as dating?

[ QUOTE ]
She also asked me to be a loan reference to her on her student loans.

[/ QUOTE ]

A loan reference? Tom, seriously, man, wtf that seems really ridiculous.

[ QUOTE ]
She also came to the US to marry this dude, who turned out to be psycho and threatened to kill her and stuff. But they are divorced (for several years), and she has no contact with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh - dude - please posts pics immediately it may be the only thing that sways advice from this forum.

These Are All Red Flags Probably Not Worth The Effort,
-Al

"She also asked me to be a loan reference to her on her student loans. "

is this like a personal reference or a cosign thing?
Old 12-08-2005, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"see xyz is this way, unlike you"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, you're already on the friend ladder
Old 12-08-2005, 08:56 PM

My advice is to make it extremely clear that you want her without saying it. Flirt excessively with her, touch her in non-threatening ways whenever you get the chance, hold eye contact when talking. Always make sure she has fun while she is with you. Limit the amount of time you spend with her so she always wants more of you. If she is having fun with you she will want to be around you more, just give her limited doses of yourself and it will drive her wild and she will have to give you attention in more extreme ways. If she doesn't respond to you in a sexual manner, just start drifting away and if she doesn't try to get your attention again then just move on and break off contact.