Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-30-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: just had chipotle for the first time today..

tdarko,

two at the same time man, two at the same time.

edit: ok...........so what the [censored] is wrong with quick reply, this is really starting to piss me off....originally i thought it was related to opening a thread and trying to post a reply, but it failing when someone replies to it while your page has completed loading.....but that doesn't seem to be it......what gives!?
Old 11-30-2005, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have never heard anything bad about that place, next time i am in that area i am definately going to have to check that place out. any recommendations?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh boy.. the carnitas is just CRAZY DELICIOUS. i used to get steak all the time but then tried carnitas and never went back. the other thing i like about this place is it's kind of soup-nazi style ordering. i think they get a little pissed at you if you don't know what you're doing. anyway..

i usually order a super carnitas, black beans, cheese (comes on the tortilla already), salsa, lettuce, hot sauce, jalepenos, guacamole, and possibly a slight touch of sour cream. some of these items are optional of course.

or you could go the quesadilla route. a quesadilla at anna's isn't like the traditional "mexican pizza" style quesadilla. it's almost like a burrito, but the tortilla is grilled with more cheese, and everything inside is all melty. mmmm... so you could go with a carnitas qusadilla, guacemole and sour cream. the possibilities are endless.

wow i am craving anna's now but i am stuck in vegas! arhghagagaghdagh
Old 11-30-2005, 06:10 PM

This place is the [censored]

The one in Bellevue is like 2 blocks from Chipotle, and right next door to Baja Fresh or some such place. Stabn, have you been there yet???
Old 11-30-2005, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes!

did you go to school in boston or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I only went to Anna's once or twice (definetly once sober) and I thought it was good but not great.

I think Picante (Davis and Central) is great. How do they compare to you guy's? Maybe I need to give Anna's another chance.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes!

did you go to school in boston or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I only went to Anna's once or twice (definetly once sober) and I thought it was good but not great.

I think Picante (Davis and Central) is great. How do they compare to you guy's? Maybe I need to give Anna's another chance.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have heard picante is "just as good if not better" than anna's from a friend of a friend. i have always been skeptical but still i meant to try it. i will definitely try it out when i get back and then find this thread and post what's up.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's how I felt. It's good, but I never saw why people made such a big fuss about it. I've eaten at the Porter Boca (on Mass Ave) many times and Anas only once because even though the latter is better, it didn't seem worth walking the extra five blocks or so given that Boca was on my walk home.