Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-23-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Post Request -- El Diablo : The Biography

There are pieces of the legend scattered around regarding the origin of El Diablo. However, sorting through 14,000 posts to piece it together seems like a task no man can overcome.

Anyone want to volunteer for the post? Maybe the masked man himself can give a bit of a background.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Post Request -- El Diablo : The Biography

I hear he's hung like a horse, but that's to be expected. They grow everything bigger in Texas. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2005, 03:48 PM

El Diablo is seven feet tall. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
Old 11-23-2005, 04:37 PM

quote from El Diablo to Vince Lepore:

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not surprised you don't like me, as you seem to not like anyone who is smarter and more successful than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that says it all about El Diablo. Huurah!

Vince
Old 11-23-2005, 04:40 PM

Vince,

I don't think that really says anything everyone didn't already know. Although 90% of the forum probably fits this description as well.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo is seven feet tall. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

[/ QUOTE ]

so . . . he's peter the great?
Old 11-23-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so . . . he's peter the great?

[/ QUOTE ]

braveheart [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] unless this was some injoke that i didnt get.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear he's hung like a horse, but that's to be expected. They grow everything bigger in Texas. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take my word for it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2005, 05:26 PM

He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. But to hear them tell it, anybody could have worked for El Diablo. You never knew; that was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
One story the guys told me, the story I believe, was from his days in Turkey. There was a gang of Hungarians that wanted their own mob. They realized that to be in power, you didn't need guns or money or even numbers. You just needed the will to do what the other guy wouldn't. After a while, they come into power and then they come after Diablo. He was small-time then, just running dope, they say. They come to his home in the afternoon, looking for his business. They find his wife and kids in the house and decide to wait for Diablo. He comes home to find his wife raped and children screaming. The Hungarians knew Diablo was tough, not to be trifled with, so they let him know they meant business and cut one of the children's throats.
They tell him they want his territory, all his business. Diablo looks over the faces of his family. Then he showed these men of will what will really was. El Diablo shot two Hungarians, then shot his children and his wife as the last Hungarian watched in surprised horror.
He tells him he would rather see his family dead than live another day after this. He lets the last Hungarian go, waits until his wife and kids are in the ground, and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids. He kills their wives. He kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in, the stores they work in. He kills people that owe them money. And like that, he's gone. Underground. Nobody's ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop and El Diablo will get you." But no one ever really believes.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:41 PM

and like that {poof}

he's gone